What's new

orient express

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
SS-
Thanx again for posting some illuminating pheno pics. :tiphat:
I haven't kicked my OE off just yet... another day or two. The clone is up and running...

9bbq54.jpg

OE front, djF13 rear

Probably use a night-time "day" for the girls, in an effort to beat the summer heat.
peace :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#View Image

focus on oe/nepJ, left is nepJ and ace mix all females,can anybody share a secret how to upload normal size picture from my album...i need a book computer for dummies :) :tumbleweed:
hey LF welcome on Orient train:tiphat:

Here is how I do it.

1. Click the Insert Image(s) button under the smilies.

2. This will bring up a new window with all of your pics (most recent first). You can also sort by folder using the show button up top.

3. Right click the image you wish to post and left click (copy image location).

4. Back to your original post window, click the icon at the top of the post box that looks like a landscape. It will ask you to insert the URL address you wish to add.

5. control v or paste the image URL you copied from the other window.

6. Manually erase the '&thumb=1' at the end of the URL string before hitting OK.

Superstone

:lurk:

She looks real good on the big screen...think I'll get comfortable in my seat and check out the show!

A pleasure to be able to help a little;who needs books when you can ask a couple of stoners. lol

Best wishes with the grow...:good:

konopenko

Veteran
...and inspector :) , you OE adiccts must know that I burried lots of dead bees in OE soil during summer(nature is under attack here)..so I noticed that their commrades came to yummy OE buds, maybe to investigate their death :smoke out:
picture.php

konopenko

Veteran
and OE/nepJ with nepalJ on left,acemix female on right - she has some vigour, causing me few problems but interesting sativa hybrid. Thin leaves-but very short, I hope Dubi will reveal genetic of her..
picture.php

Regards cannabrothers!

Superstone

Just wanted to say I harvested a little early(55 days)due to some mold.Hated like hell to do it but why take the chance of losing the entire harvest.Temp and humidity were hard to control in the basement even with an ac...

I'll be back with some pics when everything dries.Looks like close to a lb...

Thanks for tuning in!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
and OE/nepJ with nepalJ on left,acemix female on right - she has some vigour, causing me few problems but interesting sativa hybrid. Thin leaves-but very short, I hope Dubi will reveal genetic of her..
Regards cannabrothers!

Thanks for bring nice memories from past season, your past Orient Express was a beast, the new nepalese jam and nepalese jam x orient express hybrid look like will yield a lot/m2! Nice bushes! :D

I think we should be able to recognize the ace mix plant soon when she starts the flowering, a closer pic would help. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Just wanted to say I harvested a little early(55 days)due to some mold.Hated like hell to do it but why take the chance of losing the entire harvest.Temp and humidity were hard to control in the basement even with an ac...

Thanks for tuning in!

Sorry to hear the temp and humidity probloems Superstone,

Orient Express is not our most mold resistant strain (cos the chinese indica influence) but she is definatly not very sensitive with the correct temps and humid range. Hope you harvest enough for the summer time :) Best wishes!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Thanks for tuning in!
Sorry to hear about the early harvest, but we'd still appreciate a smoke report. :)
For this flowering I'm using a nightime "day" (e.g., 10pm-10am) to beat the summer heat. Working very well so far. That OE of mine's at 13 days flower now...

enjoy

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Oh boy do I hear ya! I've managed to grit my teeth and tough it out but I'm closin' down the room for the rest of the summer. Fighting the heat and humidity in these here parts, without climate control -and in a basement to boot - just ain't worth it. Luckily, despite a lick of mold on one plant in particular, most everything was primarily intact - at least seems that way. Enjoy!! Note to self: no more growing in summer.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Oh boy do I hear ya! I've managed to grit my teeth and tough it out but I'm closin' down the room for the rest of the summer. Fighting the heat and humidity in these here parts, without climate control -and in a basement to boot - just ain't worth it. Luckily, despite a lick of mold on one plant in particular, most everything was primarily intact - at least seems that way. Enjoy!! Note to self: no more growing in summer.
Funny thing is, it's my veggers that are suffering this summer, as they're having to put up with 24 hr. day temps. The ladies sleep in a cool back closet during peak day temps.

One thing I've done is get the veggers out from under the lights and let them just get ambient house light through the windows. I shouldn't make it sound like they're really suffering though, compared to what other parts of n. america are going through temp-wise.

bestaluck mayan

Latest posts

Latest posts