What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

orient express

G

guest121295

^^Thats a brilliant example of the OE at its finest.Damn what a nice plant!!:tiphat:

konopenko

Veteran
Strong heady,not suitable for chess game,maybe for hiking :) or chating with your commrades after basket. OE will make your girls suffer more:laughing:

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys!

I can't smoke anything that's going to really dumb me down or lock me on the couch.

It really looks like a nice plant I like bushes...

Thanks again!

R.Fortune

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
High,

Just want to share that precious gal! I grow her outdoor on my balcony summer 2010!

pix2003.jpg

4910005.jpg

4910004.jpg

4910006.jpg

4910007.jpg

But i been stuck to finish her inside ... due to a crapy fall season!

6d007.jpg

Main cola dry/cured

oe004.jpg

oe003.jpg

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hi,

I forgot bout the flavor. And the buzz is something hard to describe! But it was really trippy,. and he take me lot of energy.

I love that long sativa cola misterD, I have this cross coming my way. I grew Reeferman's China white, I can't recall what one half was, but the other was Chinese Yunnan. The one plant I grew was a great yielder of frosty, nicely potent buds. It's been a lot of years since I grew it, but I saw it's potential. I like the looks and yield of Dubi's cross, and have been wanting to try out Vietnam Black so I think I will be happy growing this one.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

A little disapointed about the germ rate with these seeds,, out of seven seeds just 4 popped.
It s been a while since I had such germ rate..probably unlucky,, now we ll see what the remaining plants tell me.:ying:

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
A little disapointed about the germ rate with these seeds,, out of seven seeds just 4 popped.
It s been a while since I had such germ rate..probably unlucky,, now we ll see what the remaining plants tell me.:ying:
hola max-
sorry to hear about the germ rate. Would you mind sharing where you got the seeds?

My little story-
I ordered a 10 pack of reg OE, plus two single reg OE seeds (in order to qualify for some freebies) from H@erbi@s last month...
What I got was an opened-cellophane, but tape-closed, pack of 15 seeds (packing date: 9/05/10 :frown:) and a little ziplock bag labeled OE feminized :frown: with two seeds inside.
I don't have the space now to do the whole pack, but I decided to try the two seeds labeled feminized. They both eventually cracked, but only one survived and is doing fine 9 days from seed; and will begin flowering in a week or so due to time constraints.
Were the 15 seeds a compensation for sending me old stock? feminized seeds? No explanation was provided. I'll not be ordering from them again.

I'll now stop all my sobbing, and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your beans! :)

maxibiogreen

Veteran

hola max-
sorry to hear about the germ rate. Would you mind sharing where you got the seeds?

My little story-
I ordered a 10 pack of reg OE, plus two single reg OE seeds (in order to qualify for some freebies) from H@erbi@s last month...
What I got was an opened-cellophane, but tape-closed, pack of 15 seeds (packing date: 9/05/10 :frown:) and a little ziplock bag labeled OE feminized :frown: with two seeds inside.
I don't have the space now to do the whole pack, but I decided to try the two seeds labeled feminized. They both eventually cracked, but only one survived and is doing fine 9 days from seed; and will begin flowering in a week or so due to time constraints.
Were the 15 seeds a compensation for sending me old stock? feminized seeds? No explanation was provided. I'll not be ordering from them again.

I'll now stop all my sobbing, and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your beans! :)

Seeds were the real deal from Ace seeds in a plastic tube. I do not know what happened with these seeds but tried germing the rest of them and not even one seed out of what was left cracked its shell.
4 out of 13 is mediocre. I have never had such result
it can be from the seeds themselves or I might have done something wrong who knows.

The plants who are alive on the other side look very hardy and are really healthy.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Seeds were the real deal from Ace seeds in a plastic tube. I do not know what happened with these seeds but tried germing the rest of them and not even one seed out of what was left cracked its shell.
4 out of 13 is mediocre. I have never had such result
it can be from the seeds themselves or I might have done something wrong who knows.

The plants who are alive on the other side look very hardy and are really healthy.
Ouch, sorry to hear that Max. I went through two packs of non-germing Sage n Sour before I got a pack that then germed all 10. The packs where not a single seed germed were delivered in the summer, so from now on I won't have seeds shipped when it's hot time out.
Don't know if this'll help, but I followed the steps in post 4 (w/pics) 'cause I'd never used the paper towel method before. Worked like a charm for me...
http://coffeeshopdirect.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19836

It's easier on the heating bill to create the optimal temperture atmosphere using the heating pad, germ box, etc.

cheers

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Congrats on the twins! :) Green stems mean greater chance of Yunnan pheno?

Photo below taken minutes ago, day 11 from seed for this OE. The stem has been red-purple since there's been one. It got its first feeding today of 1/4 tsp/gal of organic Neptune's Harvest 2-3-1. As soon as the pot dries I'll have to move it to its final pot and flower, due to time constraints, especially since it may be the longer flowering pheno. Or is it too early to tell?

2uyj9t2.jpg