What's new

Orgnkid Skunk Tangerine Grow 🦨 🍊

Jcue81

Growing Orgnkid’s Skunk Tangerine sourced through Farmer Joe. I’m about halfway through flower so I figured I’d throw up some pictures of this lady and update y’all on how she finishes up.

She currently smells like citrus wood stripper- eye burning citrus concentrate. She is an easy to grow plant. Very hardy and vigorous. Stem rub in veg is very strong. Nice plant for sure. We’ll see how she burns. ✌🏼
IMG_6144.jpeg

IMG_6143.jpeg

need4weed

Veteran
I'll follow this. Rusty from cannaventure is doing S1's of this I believe so would be interesting to see how it turns out

Jcue81

healthy looking plant

do you happen to know the genetic makeup of that strandivar?
Editing my post to include more accurate information provided by Orgnkid via @JetLife175

"It's my friends cross and he used a cali O x Sam creek big bud and something else we don't speak anymore so cant ask but I know those 2 were in it and this was something that took my friend a couple years to find in seed making and hunting his name was *********** from West Hollywood"

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
I am not sure of the parents. Here is what I could find but I am not sure of the accuracy.

View attachment 18932862
There is no tangie in OrgnKids skunk tangerine.

Th is work was done pre tangie. I'll reach out to orgnkid and see what was used. Orgnkid was playing with a lot of Amsterdam genetics back when.

I am 100% certain tangie was not used as skunk tangerine predates the tangie by many years.

I'll be back with the info.

Jcue81

There is no tangie in OrgnKids skunk tangerine.

Th is work was done pre tangie. I'll reach out to orgnkid and see what was used. Orgnkid was playing with a lot of Amsterdam genetics back when.

I am 100% certain tangie was not used as skunk tangerine predates the tangie by many years.

I'll be back with the info.
Thank you very much for that! Let us know what you learn. 🙏

JetLife175

Veteran
This is directly from orgnkid.

"It's my friends criss and he used a cali O x Sam creek big bud and some thing else we don't speak anymore so cant ask but I know those 2 were in it and this was some thing that took my friend a couple years to find in seed making and hunting his name was *********** from West Hollywood"

Name redacted.

pajarito.uy

Good evening guys, could anyone who has already cultivated this cutting tell me if it releases pollen bananas at the end of the flora? the cut I have looks like this
IMG_20231218_234228.jpg

pajarito.uy

I was taking a look at orgnkid's profile, and I saw a similarity in a photo he posted.
Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-52-47-384_com.instagram.android.jpg
by appearance it seems quite a lot, but I would like to know if it has this hermaphrodite trait, as here it always releases a few bananas of pollen at the end of the 9th week, here I finish it at 11/12 weeks. it has an earthy/woody smell and taste with a hint of citrus.

Jcue81

What are you using to treat the PM?
I increased airflow and I’ve been careful to not allow any major swing in temp or RH when lights go out. Trying to prevent the conditions that allow spore germination. I’ve been spot wiping any spots with h202. I also have a HEPA filter unit that can get particles down to .03 micron so that should really help keep it somewhat clean in there. I also have a MERV 9 filter on my industrial dehumidifier so that will also filter PM spores. Just trying to manage and get to harvest then I am going to clean as best I can. Next round I will sulfur in veg. Kinda bummed but using it as a learning experience.

Jcue81

Meant to update this. Ended up pulling the Skunk Tangerine a week before I would have liked. The PM was inching up on her and I didn’t want the flowers to get infected. She washed up nice. Can’t say I really like the flower. It’s got a cat piss thing going on at the moment. A bit of sweetness is starting to come out, but she’s not my thing as of yet.
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg
IMG_6809.jpeg
IMG_6259.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts