What's new

Organicare Grow Bloom and Boost

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I know I just thought I'd go get some PBP and see what the difference was and when they smelled identical all I could do was laugh... You'd think that the Organicare line would be more organic the PBP though wouldn't you?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok so I've also come to the conclusion that the Boost is just the Organicare version of Liquid Karma they say the same shit on the back of the bottles when I looked at a LK bottle yesterday at the hydro shop cuz I've been wanting to get some LK thinking I was missing it but I already have something very similar!!! I hear Floralicious Plus is a lot like LK as well....

D

dongle69

Floralicious Plus is great.
It is a more concentrated, more cost effective version of LK.
It also adds beneficial bacteria.

bigboss415

The granular "pure" line, and the liquid supplements like seaplex and calplex, are the 100% organic OMRI certified fertilizers offered by organicare. The liquid forms are only semi-organic like the PBP line.

GreenDreamin

I use organicare grow and bloom. humega and huvega. also nitrex as needed. i use aurora innovations big swell general hydroponics fruitnfusion ang calmag+,powdered kool bloom. i use extreme gardening mykos pure. i use humboldt counties own snow storm ultra and gravity. i use aurora soul synthetics grow randomly if i think it needs a grow boost.....general hydroponics ph adjusters, hanna ph pen, walmart tds meter for 15 dollars that works great. homemade sulphur burner- never once seen powdery mildew again since i began treatment. i also won a contest and got some A.N. rhino skin that seems to give me mondo stems and hard branches