What's new

Organic soil with organic bottles

Slow-grow

Just like the title says can u use organic bortles nite and it wont hirt the micro bacteria already im the soil . Thw nutes im talking are about b** bizz thank guys

Slow-grow

Do you
Do you Engrish? 😂
Nice to meet you to , im some circumstances like when your on the move texting or your phone protecting screen is a little broken making it miss some letters sometimes . So maybe just trying to be a little nicer instead of berating someone for something trivial . Know more to say .so does anyone have any answers or help for my original price?🤘🙏

Last edited:

Slow-grow

And to be clear i was asking , if you have an organic soil can you use organic bottles nutes and the microbiology of the soil will not be damaged . Bottles like b*0 bizz thank you

Last edited:

Slow-grow

you can make also organic Supersoil mixture and let sit and work for 4 - 6 weeks after it you can used then you needs only to water it then
Ive been looking into live soil and tries a bit myself but let it dry out to much before potting but definitely foing to go that way pretty soon . 🤘🙏

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Get a tub that can hold twice as much as the containers you use. That way half can be cooking in the amendments and goodness while the other half is growing. Recycle and reamend. Don’t let it dry out.

Latest posts

Latest posts