What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Gardeners Unite in thanks

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
Awesome! :sasmokin:

Thank you to our hosts and our favorite mod LC for making this forum a reality. :woohoo:
I'm sure this will help fuel the organic VS. inorganic debates and help us max the potentials of our favorite herb. :joint:
Let's use this new forum as a spingboard to reset what we know and seperate gardening myths from the realities or todays organic methods.

The Beneficials Have been freed!

Sub's

bostrom155

LC, congrats.
I know this is your passion, and thanks for heading me down the organic path as well. Your probably already thinking or doing this, but maybe a sticky with your's and burn 1's mixes.
I'm using your recipe. Using Lambert's (Pro Mix)
Lime, Perlite, Epsom Salt, Neem (spray and drench)
Plus the stuff below and I'm good, well next is some EWC, next week. Then I should be good, was thinking of adding some 0-6-12 Bonemeal, very lightly, maybe a T a gallon of soil, instead of 2?
Also heard some guano's help with flavor? any truth

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh yes i was hoping this forum would come, its what was missing here. al the organic heads all in one ;)

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i say cut out the bone meal and use Sea bird and bat guano, much better flavor ;)