What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic down in Texas

JohnBell

Here is my gorganic grow its Island sweet skunk and Green Spirit. They are now at 35 days! Only Fox Farms Ocean Forrest soil, pure pro blend flower, a few EJ products and TOP MAXX everyone should use this stuff!

more pics to come!!!

2457DCP01107-med.JPG

2457DCP01161-med.JPG

2457DCP01124-med.JPG

2457DCP01178-med.JPG

2457DCP01103-med.JPG

G

Excellent show JB

Keep us posted, I have been eyeing ISS for a while

Tex

JohnBell

Tex hop on it.. I love the ISS.. Great aroma, taste and the hi is awesome. Ohh and its a pretty big yielder.

I like to take the pics on the wattering days but my batteries died the other day and I forgot to pick some up. Well I watter tomorrow so Ill be sure to give you all a few more pics.

G

HD has that Federation ISS and ISSxMikado that sounded real tasty as well

The ISS won the med awards this year I think also

Tex

Okie grown

Veteran
Nice!!

Nice!!

Good looking plants! I have been wanting to try iss .I hear its very stinky and has got a nice up hi.Im glad to see you use top max also.Im on my 2nd grow with the stuff and its great!! I gave my plants there first dose of top max at 2 weeks into flower the next day thay already had trichs.And the stuff also makes the smell and taste alot nicer than chems.

JohnBell

G

The blues in that green spirit are incredible and the Island Sweet Skunk is looking great

Good show, healthy plants JB

The heat is friggin kickin right now for sure my friend. stay cool in the a/c or in the shade, preferrably the a/c

Tex

G

Re: Wow!

Re: Wow!

3L PR3S1D3NT3 said:
I wish your bud was available in DFW, although right now I'm smoking some lavender. :D

Me, too. I'm in DFW, also. :D

Good lookin' plants!

G

Looks tasty Johnboy

Don't forget your new friends out here on the westcoast come harvest/sample time.

Texas kid & I have been talking about getting some island sweet skunk for months now....

Latest posts

Latest posts