What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Blue fire,Black D.O.G,Gorilla zkittles,G13 Haze

R

Rab.C

Hey MrTonkle great update both sets of pics plants are looking excellent
looks like you got the problem Sorted.cant wait too see the buds.i am looking too
grow blue fire myself Take it easy Rab

andl

Hey MrTonkle great update both sets of pics plants are looking excellent
looks like you got the problem Sorted.cant wait too see the buds.i am looking too
grow blue fire myself Take it easy Rab

honestly, if you want my 2 humble cents, the plants doesnt look good, they are in bad shape.

well, far away from excellent dont tell such bull**** c'mon i appreciate the affort (everytime someone's growin') but this is a punch in your face, at least its me i want to get serious opinons...

not offending mr. but they dont look like they even rooted through, and i dunno you said, maybe root rot is a problem but especially on soil you just need to water every 7-10 days full with this pot and plant size.

you got 600 watts lamp, right?

he doesnt need more products, you may have also too much into your soil mix or false mixture/RATIO of components.

but i m watching and its a nice start i always like when people grow plants :D

EDIT: i dont want to offend anyone but i think you deserve a real and serious opinion

R

Rab.C

hi andi i agree with you on watering a small plant in a large pot it wont have the root system
too drink the water given thats why i suggested potting up a few time's

i suggested Regen a root because its cheap and an excellent product and maybe help next grow too help with his root problem.

these plants pic below look good too me there well better than the smaller plants.
which i agree look a wee bit in trouble & i understand we all have an opinion bit MrTonkle
is looking for advise how too fix the problem. he dosent need to hear there not so good
help him sort the problem My 2 cents...MrTonkle i can only give you advise on how i grow
so if i can help you in anyway i will...all the best Rab

p.s the plant in the pic looks good too me.yes i agree the smaller plants look in trouble but they look better than the last pics put up
i aint bullshitting anyone andi

Last edited:

andl

hi andi i agree with you on watering a small plant in a large pot it wont have the root system
too drink the water given thats why i suggested potting up a few time's

i suggested Regen a root because its cheap and an excellent product and maybe help next grow too help with his root problem.

these plants pic below look good too me there well better than the smaller plants.
which i agree look a wee bit in trouble & i understand we all have an opinion bit MrTonkle
is looking for advise how too fix the problem. he dosent need to hear there not so good
help him sort the problem My 2 cents...MrTonkle i can only give you advise on how i grow
so if i can help you in anyway i will...all the best Rab

p.s the plant in the pic looks good too me.yes i agree the smaller plants look in trouble but they look better than the last pics put up
i aint bullshitting anyone andi

ahh hell yeah forget about it ;)

i know you just try to help so, and well fuck me, i want every person on this planet growing weed, so it gets a common...

i like it anyway and as said didnt want to offend any1, excuse my little too harsh words, i m sorry for that, keep on growing !

:)
PS: yes the new pictures of some show power, so i m also looking forward too !"

MrTonkle

Hey Thanks guys your absolutely right, and andl i have noticed just what you are saying, iv been watering every 3rd to 4rd day which obviously has been to often or too much, i get abit stressed out when i dont have anything to smoke didnt want to walk in to them cooked but im starting to realize thats very hard to have happen, iv seen them be without water as much as 5 days the smallest yellow ones in the 6L pots is still soaked even though i didnt water it at transplant and only repotted with really dry soil, so its a big issue but ill get it sorted i hope, right now i feel they have improved a little atleast since my last massive flush of water which basically started all this i think because it was sometime in the middle this started to happen

andl

How long are your plants in flower 15 days or so.... ? youre now in the most important phase, Because after day 35 flowering all has been set for later Stages you cant correct, anymore then.

You will handle it , dont do too much they will know how to make ya happy ;)

Just watch for good encironment conditions and watch'em thrive

MrTonkle

How long are your plants in flower 15 days or so.... ? youre now in the most important phase, Because after day 35 flowering all has been set for later Stages you cant correct, anymore then.

You will handle it , dont do too much they will know how to make ya happy ;)

Just watch for good encironment conditions and watch'em thrive

Yeah about 15 days since i flipped the light, ill make sure to feed them a little bit of bat guano i just put to dissolve abit in water until next watering should be a good idea ? :tiphat:

andl

hard to tell, just go with common style... like 4-5 weeks of flowering P-K additives are added.

if you got a ph-ec meter its easy, just measure about 20% runoff, if you get higher ph and lower ec the plants are "eating" (salts which cause lower ph were uptaken) if the ph goes down or stays and ec is goin up you overfeeded

if you dont got any, no problem!

youre on soil or at least mainly so ph shouldnt be a problem if you chose a good soil. and your water is about ph 5,5-7,5

keep a good dry-wet balance/cycles, its just the "how heavy is your pot, thing, you will be a pro in 2-3 weeks if you just water when the pot is light but not that light that all the water is running off....

this will provide a nice root system because a lot of oxygen is getting to the roots

its also a lot about knowing the plants and get a feeling whats going on....

Last edited:

andl

also a good measurement is... when the plants need more water/nutes every further flowering week, than you know they are drinking and using the nutes!

MrTonkle

Hey everyone heres a little update, looking pretty nice although the buds seem abit small and grow slow so im not really sure what to expect now but we will see :biggrin:
Featured is the gorilla zkittlez, blue fire's, 1 of the best G13 haze plants of mine and one of the black D.O.G's which you can see getting really black hehe but still very tiny :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190504_174440.jpg
    20190504_174440.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190504_174506.jpg
    20190504_174506.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190504_174527.jpg
    20190504_174527.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190504_174532.jpg
    20190504_174532.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190504_174545.jpg
    20190504_174545.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190504_174952.jpg
    20190504_174952.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20190504_174827.jpg
    20190504_174827.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190504_174818.jpg
    20190504_174818.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
  • einstein
    einstein
    58.7 KB · Views: 75

MrTonkle

By the way guys im not sure if i should take photos on the side or not lol using my cellphone cant really tell what kinda quality the pics end up being, but if you can see it - theres some bell pepper pollen on the black D.O.G in particular, BUT that particular one also had 3 ballsacks that i removed most likely due to stress and there doesnt seem to be any new as of yet but it was only about a week ago i removed them.. and i ate them.

Malato

Careful you could burp and pollinate the whole room!

Lol but glad to hear you making some crosses man

MrTonkle

Guys damn look at this Blue fire flower though, the blue fires really started to crystal up !! Looking white and blue lol really nice, they others are just fruity so no pics on them yet ill be back in about 2 weeks. Should still be 4-6 weeks left until harvest :biggrin: :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20190510_124434.jpg
    20190510_124434.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20190510-125711_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190510-125711_Gallery.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
R

Rab.C

resin looks great on this plant

dont do what i did kept touching the buds too smell resin.lol

MrTonkle

Yeah Rab that one in particular is crazy hehe, heres the Gorilla zkittlez right now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190510-130726_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190510-130726_Gallery.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20190510-130742_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190510-130742_Gallery.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 20
R

Rab.C

thats them starting too bud up.bet you cant wait too have a smoke.gonna be good

MrTonkle

thats them starting too bud up.bet you cant wait too have a smoke.gonna be good

Lol im so eager to both see the progress, final product and smoke it, trying to calm down so i dont mess up so much more, the only green i smoke is the one i grow its really expensive and bad quality here, then its usually better to get some hash :peacock:

Attachments

• 20190510_131434.jpg
    20190510_131434.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22
R

Rab.C

that piece of hash looks good. the buds sold here are still wet ish and bad qualty too and under weight. yes i agree just let them do there thing and you will be cool.

MrTonkle

that piece of hash looks good. the buds sold here are still wet ish and bad qualty too and under weight. yes i agree just let them do there thing and you will be cool.

Same story here lol always something wrong with the drying and curing. While at it ill be having a pretty.. funny situation soon lol my landlord is supposed to come and inspect the appartment about the same week or the week after ill be doing the drying of the buds :laughing: gonna have to figure that one out lmao