What's new

Organic bloom Fertilizer

RIPlungs0088

Working with my last fire og x lemon g. Trying to get some answers. Before I go waste money on some garbage that people have bad experiences with. Any recommendations for an organic fertilizer for flowering? Is there any that I wouldn't have to continuously add other fertilizers like guano? Not that I care buy I would prefer to save as much product if possible. Had a pretty shitty run. 13 seeds. Lost 2 plants to flies and nematodes didn't really think about dawn killing plants the way that it did either huge learning curve. And I lost 2 to environment issues and phosphorus lockout. The rest never popped and the breeder apparently didn't believe me. I even kept the seeds as proof hoping I could get some new ones or something since literally half popped the other half didn't. W.e last one going hard. Praying I see a final product.

Attachments

• 20231226_172550.jpg
    20231226_172550.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
  • 20231226_172322.jpg
    20231226_172322.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 26
  • 20231226_172326.jpg
    20231226_172326.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
  • 20231226_172306.jpg
    20231226_172306.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Working with my last fire og x lemon g. Trying to get some answers. Before I go waste money on some garbage that people have bad experiences with. Any recommendations for an organic fertilizer for flowering? Is there any that I wouldn't have to continuously add other fertilizers like guano? Not that I care buy I would prefer to save as much product if possible. Had a pretty shitty run. 13 seeds. Lost 2 plants to flies and nematodes didn't really think about dawn killing plants the way that it did either huge learning curve. And I lost 2 to environment issues and phosphorus lockout. The rest never popped and the breeder apparently didn't believe me. I even kept the seeds as proof hoping I could get some new ones or something since literally half popped the other half didn't. W.e last one going hard. Praying I see a final product.
Thanks for posting friend. The best thing you can do is buy yourself an EC or TDS meter. That way you will always know how much fertilizer is in the water. Trying to use fertilizers without knowing how you are adding them can cause a lot of problems and losses. From the starting water to the run-off water, if you test them, you will know what you got and can prevent under or overfeeding.