What's new

Organic Bed Grow: TahoeOG, OTMxChem4, OTMxIBG, DeadheadOG, Bangi Haze, Happy Brother

Very nice grow. I think topdressing with kelp and some more compost should take care of the manganese, zinc, copper and boron the lab said you needed.

Here's a few more, gotta recharge my LED flashlight so I can take some more pics later...taken this morning:

TahoeOG:
Feb21003_zpsd64ad653.jpg

OTMxChem#4:
Feb21002_zps118b7f03.jpg

Both together (ooh, sparkly!):
Feb21001_zpsbcbac43b.jpg

those pictures are great! i like the tahoe og photo that looks like the bottom fades out...
do you use the LED flash light instead of the camera flash?

I have my camera on a tripod set to manual mode so I can use the "bulb" setting (which holds the shutter open until the button is released). Then I use my led flashlight to "paint" the light onto the plant...I gotta clean my room out a little bit cause I couldn't get a great angle with my tripod this morning, but I got a few extra things in there in the way...more to come tonight or tomorrow morning, thanks for checking them out!

Here are a few pics from day 47:

Feb28001_zps04aef4da.jpg

Probably my favorite looking TahoeOG seedling so far, her smell is everything you want in classic "KUSH."

Feb28005_zps056d270e.jpg

TahoeOG with the biggest buds in the room.

Feb28003_zps9245226f.jpg

A group shot of TahoeOGs with my fave OTMxChem4 in the middle.

Feb28002_zps870448cb.jpg

The top bud from the largest OTMxChem4. Sorry she is blurry, I will get a better one next picture session!

Dkgrower

Veteran
They look like they are getting to much N, notice that all u leaf tips are burned.

Anyway looking real nice and i love that u got the soil tested, newer done that

O

Old_Headbanger

You have some beautiful, frosty ladies there chronicles!! Really nice!!

Scay Beez

I heard about all kinds of experiments you got going on from a friend of mine. Looking good... a little too much N and either (too much P / or something up with the roots) from the leaf twisting.

Ok, so some not so great stuff has gone down the last few days...the tall "Champagne"s started to go full herm on me, so I had to take them out and now have some seeds forming in my beautiful nugs! Not the end of the world since it is personal, but I am still sad to have had to rip out one of the 2 lights I had going and this will mess up my scheduling a little bit, but I'll make do! Tonight I am transplanting in another light of mixed strains I had mentioned in my first post, I have sexed and ready:

1 - DeadheadOG (Cali Connection)
1 - Old Time Indiana Bubblegum (Mosca)
2 - Bangi Haze (ACE)
3 - Cindy99 BX-1 (Mosca)
3 - LarryOG (Cali Connection)

My buddy who got me the bunk "Champagne"s or whatever feels hella bad and is gifting me 25 new cuts of an amazingly unique and special "Purple OG" that is different than most of the Purple OGs that I see, way more OG flavor and effect with a beautiful shade of light purple...and before he wouldn't give me any at all so I'm actually kinda happy those hermed on me! Haha...anyways, thanks all for the tips! It looks like I might've over applied the Neem and Karanja seed meals, or maybe just the extremely good worm castings this run? I'll be easier on them for sure next time!

Just checking in with a quick shot I took tonight before the lights switched on, sorry it isn't too great, I thought I would have more time to get things set up but I guess I was moving in slow motion cause I only got this one slightly out of focus angle and not the whole bunch I was planning on getting....I'll get back in there tomorrow on time and less stoned (hopefully!) for more pics of these ladies and a few of the newly transplanted beauties! The new girls are looking great and can't wait to see these Cindy99's flower. Anyways, enjoy this shot of TahoeOG#8 @ Day 57:

Tahoe8_zps178b5f66.jpg

bubblebert

I like your setup man, lookin good! What do think of the soil from Norcal Soil Builders? I am going to check them out for my outdoor mix this year.