What's new

Oregon secretary of state forced to resign due to corrupt relationship with owners of local dispensary chain

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

This article covers the dirt

This is the dispensary chain owners finding on camera that their cultivated relationship with the state government had ended

The main thing I noticed in the interview is that 10 years ago if you went to the home of someone who operated a recreational marijuana business, there would've been a bong and a dirty ashtray on the coffee table, not some lame picture books

Redrum92

This article covers the dirt

This is the dispensary chain owners finding on camera that their cultivated relationship with the state government had ended

The main thing I noticed in the interview is that 10 years ago if you went to the home of someone who operated a recreational marijuana business, there would've been a bong and a dirty ashtray on the coffee table, not some lame picture books

Yeah, the square, rich dicks that run society finally got their hands all over our beautiful plants. And, what do you know, they do it sketchier legal than we ever did black market.

"White collar" criminals are just as heinous as a murderers. How many people can 1 man kill in lifetime? Maybe a few hundred, few thousand? While 1 white collar criminal can collectively effect hundreds of millions of people.

Last edited:

BuckeyeGreen

Fagan, as an Oregon Democrat, I’m sure was behind and supported, the Democrats philosophy of racial hate towards whites and sexism by hating white men. I’m sure she thought they were are ALL privileged and entitled. The total lack of common sense makes ignorant people come to those conclusions. The reality is that 99% of ALL people, regardless of race or sex, have NO POWER OR CONTROL OF ANYTHING. Politicians almost totally disregard what the people want. They only care about the money people who put them in office.
So Fagan proved that she herself was entitled and privileged by taking on that consulting work. Only someone who is entitled and privileged would think it was acceptable to work for a company with so many legal problem. She proved she had no common sense by checking to see if it was ethically acceptable to take on that work. Any idiot would know that it would, at the very least, LOOK shady to do that work. It however not only looks bad but is obviously unethical. The only possible help she could have given the owners was to try to make agencies stop investigating them. Clearly unethical.
The only consultation she should have done for the owners was to tell them to pay their taxes and to stop breaking laws. My God the people that get elected these days are clueless and raging hypocrites.