What's new
Hello,
I am currently looking very actively (for several months now) for the Oregon Pinot Noir variety in regular seeds.

Here is the medical information I found:

This is a strong medication for back pain. It has a great grape flavor and works on nausea, so it’s good for after Chemo. This medication has a weird type of high; it has a creeper long lasting effect.

Appetite, Cancer, Circulation, Glaucoma, Severe Nausea, Cystic Fibrosis, PTSD, Severe Pain, Depression, Head Pain, Rx Co/Side-Effects, HIV/AIDS
Affects: Strong Effects, Antiemetic/nausea, Active Mind

Suffering from back pain for quite a few years, I would very much like to try this variety which could relieve me. I am really actively looking for this variety, if someone has or I could get regular seeds.

I also heard about it from FrenchyCanoli who made hash with it and thought it was great.

I thank you in advance if thanks to you I can get a regular seed pac

Shua1991

IMG_20231017_150953.jpg
IMG_20231012_154151.jpg

I've got 2 physically expressive "Pinot noir" phenotypes in a recent breeding project, once I have a male locked down I'm making seeds to preserve the best traits. If you're into pheno hunting there's alot of good painkilling/narcotic chemotypes.

Last edited:

Shua1991

So far it seems like there are 3-4 females out of about 100 in a current pheno hunt all showing the typical "Pinot noir" phenotype, one is very sharp sweet grape/wine, has more influence from the father of this polyhybrid if looking at floral structure it's very spear shaped and foxtails while the traditional Pinot noir plant was rock solid rounded flowers. I expect greater sativa influence/stimulation for this reason. This female in the first picture is likely what I will be breeding into for f2's, or making S1 seeds.

I still have the polyhybrid seeds, but you have to hunt the actual phenotype, about 1/15 will be "Pinot Noir" dominant while roughly 2/15 will be Cuvee(Pinot Noir x Spacequeen) dominant, which is slightly different, more caramel/chocolate/vanilla-rum or cherry liqueur.

The rest of the phenotypes are blends of Thai/malawi phenotypes ranging from tall beanpole plants to Christmas tree foxtailing cash croppers.

Last edited:

420empire

Veteran
Great work bro. Have been looking long for this one. Love pinot noir in wine form, so could´t imagen how delicate this strain is. Are u considering makeing extract out it ;)
Hope u will consider releasing it in some way, really seems like lovely line :)

Thank you for your answer! Bro, that makes me terribly want! Do you think you make regular seeds that I could buy for you? Personally, I really want to test it for my back problems. And try to make it hash

Latest posts

Latest posts