What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon outdoor 2006, with BACKCOUNTRY

G

Can't really add more to what has been said really amazing colours and hey theres always next yr :)
Good luck with the last plots!
~neilspotshop

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

BC, yeah, I see what you are talking about now.

I remember you mentioning you were neglecting yoru crops cause you met with a lady and was getting the lions share of yoru time.

Congrats on the baby.

Well, perhaps you will have time this fall to start up the project for next season.

The superskunk was indeed premature- oh well, perhaps a long cure will help it out.

minds_I

Wicked

Fantastic colors on those, they look very psychedelic. Mine turn very vibrant colors in the fall as well. What will you be doing for the 2007 season Backcountry?

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Oregon Outdoor 2007 is in the works, be assured. I'm sure it should be a good season for me, stay tuned for some Summer fun.