What's new

Oregon Mountain 2010 OD. Owl's Production.

Bob Jones

Great job. This was a great year to be east of the mountains. Over here in the valley the rain and morning fog has been killing us, I've had to harvest a week or two early on most of the plants and lost probably 10 percent to bud rot. Still got a good crop in, can't complain but the sun and dry air sound great.

IqTyq

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby Horsemouth.My wife and daughter loves that picture.You are lucky man.

Looking Nice!!!!!, Not bad I thought you were battling with mold up there? Looks great, hopefully minimal loses against that Oregon mist.

Bob Jones

Most of Oregon is high desert, sagebrush and junipers. That where the OP IS. Just the little strip along the coast about 100 miles wide is rainforest. And yes, over here on the wet side it's been a very bad year.

HorseMouth

Hello everyone,

This is from yesterday, my 3 1/2 yr. old loves her new brother.

I've had a bunch of questions about Aug. and Sept. feeding (if any).
So here's what I did. At the beginning of Aug. every plant got 2 cups of Sturtzman farm chicken manure (top feed).

Then at the beginning of Sept. I divided up the Cytoplus and Bone Meal equally and top fed every plant.

I noticed both my Heaven plants had a bit of a Mn and Phosphorus deficiency. This helped tremendously and spurred crystal production for sure. Also the new leaves rebounded and water uptake improved.

Here's a Heaven from yesterday. So healthy.

Brother G.- I live at 3500 ft. elevation in the High Desert. Since the beginning of June I have gotten 6 days of rain, (5 of them in Sept.) and strangely enough we didn't get a single Hail Storm yet.

For those interested in Owl's Production. I couldn't be happier. Every Seed I planted seems to have it's own special quality. They were cheap (Relative to other seeds) and have performed exactly as described. I do expect my Heaven plants to go longer then the Outdoor Skunk and the Purple Ticinensis, but this Heaven strain wasn't billed as an OD.

I will be growing ALL these plants inside this winter to compare and contrast. When this thread ends, I guess I'll start an Owl's Production Indoor and link this up to that one for comparison shots.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Peace.

HorseMouth

October 3rd.

Everything is moving fast now. This is a Purple Skunk that has a bunch of Amber trichs, so I got a Fan Leaf trim on it before I take it down.

My Chickens seem to love Eating Fan leaves. They are great layers, I get 6 to 10 Eggs a day with 8 Hens.

These are football size nugs. I was looking around for my ruler to show some scale, no go. This is a Heaven plant. MASSIVE

Next Plant to come down will be Purple Ticinensis #1. Maybe 2 days.

Peace

uc1

You give me a smile while reading that you're growin some strains of felix.
6 years ago i got a clone of fast spear from a friend in ger that visited him in CH.
Unfortunatley i could only test this outdoor lady in indoor conditions. but when i saw the results of my buddy in the bavarian alps i was really stunned how powerful the genetics are growing outside.
The crazy thing about hemp and mother nature is, that it fits to everywhere on this planet. Nice to see Owl's from Oregon :)

HorseMouth

Hey all.

It's Oct. 8th. I'm taking down every Purple Ticinensis I have. They look amazing and different. The #1 is def. the best looking one of the bunch. Also the most consistent for sure. The #3 is a close second, and the #8 is worlds behind them both.

I'll be taking 2 Skunks down tomorrow and the Heavens next week.

Pictures to follow. But I wanted to log this in for the record.

Amazing Trichome production. I have finally grown the Plants I always wanted to grow. It took me way longer then I ever thought when I started this journey yrs. ago.

Thanks to Felix (Owl's Production), ICMag (Outdoor Cannabis growing thread especially) and my Family working next to me.

Peace

blueschato

Veteran
Congrat for the happy harvest bro :),,,,,
cool the chickens like the lives,i really like this your hans are gourmet.:D
:tiphat:

C

coxswain

Found this thread couple of days ago. I'm happy that I did. Will be bookmared as a reeference for my future grow. Cool show there HM. Thanks for sharing all this.

HorseMouth

So It'll be in the 20's tonight, I took everything this afternoon.

Here's the Hoophouse this afternoon.

Love the Shots of these Healthy Roots. Which one is the Tap? (These were from seeds)

Used my Pole Cutter a couple of times today.

Pics of Dried Product to follow.

Again, I can't express how amazed I am at these seeds. It's Oct. 11, I'm at 3500 ft elevation, and 44.5 N Lat. and I just knocked out a Harvest of Sativas and Indicas bred for this environment that outperformed anything else I've ever grown OD.

Felix knows his gear for sure. I'm Keeping a Purple Ticinensis #1, and Heaven #3, and a Skunk. I'll just refer to these later.

Thanks for following all. Hope to get a chance to sample all my OD with anyone interested.

Peace

igrowkushbitch

hey horsemouth i am battling that COLD tonight its going to be 28 tonight here in central oregon. Nice shot of some harvest moon! I love that stuff I have been rocking it for 3 years of so with great results.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Amazing thread HorseMouth!
Can´t say what´s best...your garden set-up, your planning, your pics, the good vibes&info, to me looks like a work of Love and i find it very much inspiring.
Thx for finding the time to share it with us and congratulations on the new familly member.
With a familly like yours i guess he´s on the right track ;)
May the blessings never stop on your life HorseMouth

RubbaDub

Great thread, Horsemouth! I love seeing how much variety there is in Oregon grows.

BTW, a lot of outdoor growers (myself included) in NW OR ended up with mold problems, due to the high amount of rain this year. I'm happy to see that you didn't have to deal with that.