What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon Clone Scene? Legit?

Mr Jay

Veteran
am sure I was overly medicated when I wrote that. Sometimes it doesn't come out or translate as intended.

Oh geez man don't I know it. That's how I made my mistake earlier. Sorry bout that, thanks for being understanding :tiphat:

Hooter

Got Blue Dream up there in 7th week flowering very nice and frosty. But it had fungus knats and was a pain in the ass to get rid of them.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I thought the current laws aren't letting shops sell clones right now. Last time I was at archive (like a month ago), they said they aren't allowed to be selling clones. Did they restock or something?

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Thanks aota.
It was actually late march, they were not even selling seeds either. They told me there is a law now that wasn't allowing them to sell seeds or clones. I wonder if things changed there yet.

OregonBorn

Thanks aota.
It was actually late march, they were not even selling seeds either. They told me there is a law now that wasn't allowing them to sell seeds or clones. I wonder if things changed there yet.

They are misinformed. No law changes in Oregon about selling rec clones or seeds. Limit 4 clones and 10 seeds per purchase. If anything, it is easier to buy clones now as stores and the state are no longer tracking sales information. Fewer places are selling clones from what I have seen though. And prices have gone up for them. I believe that the reasons are several. Some stores do not want to mess with live plants, or they tried selling plants and sales were not great, or they failed to water them and they croaked, or it takes up too much space. There is also a tight supply issue as rec commercial growers stock plants and seeds after they get licenses.

Aota1

We have a few nice fire ogs left. Sold through a bunch of gg4s and some Florida lemons and sweet lemons. Had a small batch of Obama kush come through as well. Next week I'm expecting cuts of sunset sherbert, sour d, chocolate hashberry, and dr. Who.

PhishyPharmer

We have a few nice fire ogs left. Sold through a bunch of gg4s and some Florida lemons and sweet lemons. Had a small batch of Obama kush come through as well. Next week I'm expecting cuts of sunset sherbert, sour d, chocolate hashberry, and dr. Who.
Did those OG Grape Co. clones ever come through? I'm interested to see what you thought of them. I'm in the market for some new clones and they seem interesting.

I have firsthand experience with the archive's gsc(forum) and their gg. Both were solid and worth the $. No issue with bugs for me. Gonna be headed up there to grab some dosi seeds from their most recent drop (if there's any left lol).

Latest posts

Latest posts