What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oregon 4 Rec Plant Outdoor Grows 2017

Dankwolf

Update

Update

We have several fires going out my way and it Sucks for work but plants are loving it . free co2 and early flowering 😀

Dankwolf

First off i have not forgot about close pics phenome. I will try to get them up this week . it will be worth the wait.

By the way thanks slownickel . you know your plant health soil science. I just need to incorperate it with out losing the quality of the high/longevity. I believe cannabis's needs can be complex due to thc (acid) and the cbd( terps) that are directly related to environment/ecology and biochemistry . i have been omitting perticular amendment's / source's for years that affect unwanted terp's and unknowingly effecting the peticular cannabinoid's present and there values/%. I belive thc typ and cbd typ is in the hands of the grower to manipulate if wanted providing the genetics have the Capabilty to produce the desiered compounds . i know most will think its a bunch of bs and thats fine by me .

The girls as off 9/10/17 . i am disappointed yet i am proud for this being my second year outdoor. Its a different beast compared to indoor sog using woohoo juice .

Experimental light dep version 2.1.1 . (prolonged flower expuerament under low light condition ) . vary successful so far . the theory/prediction is 30%-50% increase in yeiled and twice the cbd content (pacificly cbn/cbg )with a small sacerfice in thcA in exchange for thcV.

PDX Dopesmoker

That last picture is fantastic, great experiment and it looks like its still going strong. How long has it been flowering for?

Dankwolf

Update 9/16/17 45th parallel

Update 9/16/17 45th parallel

Small update but a big one none rhe less.Green house is up just in time.

Dankwolf

This thread sucks this year. Where arr the other oregon people ?

gorilla ganja

Some beautiful plants you have there. stacking nicely. Your skills are showing.
Ya you'd think there would be a few more showing their legal plants off.
You can do 4 in Oregon right? Same as they are proposing here in Canada for non medical.

Peace GG

Dankwolf

Some beautiful plants you have there. stacking nicely. Your skills are showing.
Ya you'd think there would be a few more showing their legal plants off.
You can do 4 in Oregon right? Same as they are proposing here in Canada for non medical.

Peace GG

Yes 4 legel plants here in oregon . my wife smokes a half p a month so it works for me lol. I am looking for a semi auto with a skunky or fruity aspect what would ypu recomend ? Being from my north i figured you might have a recommendation?

I would prefer a full auto male if ypu have any fiting strians to recomend ?

Thanks for the complanmeny but i am still learning . i only have 15+ years growing rthe right way .

PDX Dopesmoker

I'm sorry Dankwolf, but it says 4 plant rec in the thread title. Also you might just be frightening off anyone who might try to be competitive competition. Here are are photos of a 12 plant medical grow, I'll post some more up to date pictures when I get my film back from the lab.
m01c1D0.jpg

Yes 4 legel plants here in oregon . my wife smokes a half p a month so it works for me lol. I am looking for a semi auto with a skunky or fruity aspect what would ypu recomend ? Being from my north i figured you might have a recommendation?

I would prefer a full auto male if ypu have any fiting strians to recomend ?

Thanks for the complanmeny but i am still learning . i only have 15+ years growing rthe right way .

Awesome, your wife sounds like my kind of people.

PDX Dopesmoker

Dankwolf, we harvested a crazy skunky plant yesterday, a big healthy one packed with seeds. The male plants involved were the skunky one's brothers. After the branches were loaded into the back of the pickup I walked back to the shop behind the truck and it really smelled exactly like the thing had hit a skunk.
Here is a photo of her I took on Sept 9
3L1uDSs.jpg

Dankwolf

Dankwolf, we harvested a crazy skunky plant yesterday, a big healthy one packed with seeds. The male plants involved were the skunky one's brothers. After the branches were loaded into the back of the pickup I walked back to the shop behind the truck and it really smelled exactly like the thing had hit a skunk.
Here is a photo of her I took on Sept 9
View Image

Beautifull. I have had a hard time finding a male skunky plant and especialy a sativa dominant skunky genetic . nice find.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here's my four. Aliens on moonshine(left) Og kush (middle left) purple terps ( both on the right)
picture.php

moss1310

Final Thoughts

Final Thoughts

Late to post results, but thought I’d throw out my results for future growers. Overall the grow was good. I’ve posted a few pics. In September had to build a makeshift cover up with the rain we got in Portland. The 3 strains were : Black Afghan, Black Cherry Punch, The Church .

1) performed the best and finished fast. Picked on Oct 1 or 2. Probably should have left one more week. No mold at all.’hoghly recxomend.

2) The Church- Harbested Oct 10. Lost about 5% to mold. Huge producer.

3) Black Afghan- Harvested Oct 3. Lost about 15% to mold, but it produced a lot. Not as much as the Church, but still has good potential in the NW.

Loooking forward to Summer 18

moss1310

Pics

Pics

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75882&pictureid=1820091

https://www.icmag.com/ic/member.php?u=464861

https://www.icmag.com/ic/usercp.php

jocat

Well here we go '18 it's almost Mothers day & that spells Weed out now...in the green house as of today..

Latest posts

Latest posts