What's new

Ordering Soon, Suggestions?

T

TribalSeeds

LA Con - if you wanna sleep through your next grow! Fuck!

mr.brunch

Veteran
i believe soma does a lavender?
purple power from female seeds used to be that smell

H

Hempe

heres a few that are on my list.

Dutch passion durban poison
Nirvana Raspberry Cough- had the pleasure of smoking their blackberry and the raspberry phenos were 2 die for.
umm
Chem valley kush - cali connection seeds is another one ive been dying to try
and a Deep purple TGA genetics for that grape indica flavor i need in my selections.

good luck.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Chem valley kush - cali connection seeds is another one ive been dying to try

Wondered about that "company". In their seed descriptions, the apparent breeder says " I have been working on this one for one year", as though that were long enough to make it stable. I could be wrong, but they sound like pollen chuckers using popular strains and charging top dollar for 6 femmed beans. Would stay away unless you know something I don't. If you try them, let us know.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Karma, Ace, and Chimera are on my to do list.
Can recommend BOG, Mr. Nice and Serious.
Been a while since I've run Serious wares tho'.

T

TribalSeeds

Wondered about that "company". In their seed descriptions, the apparent breeder says " I have been working on this one for one year", as though that were long enough to make it stable. I could be wrong, but they sound like pollen chuckers using popular strains and charging top dollar for 6 femmed beans. Would stay away unless you know something I don't. If you try them, let us know.

I dont know anything about their breeding practices and I havent grown the strain, but Ive been to a dispensary that had a few different batches of CVK. I have never bought better smoke from a dispensary.

I

ickybuds2012

^^ as far as i see it .. they are bringing the west coast genetics to the menu .... they might not have the breeding facilities i've seen at mr nice website ... but their specimens have pedigree ...i'd take that deal everyday of the week , twice on sundays ...

I love that site the seedbank... ooh yeah , just like getting pizza :tiphat: ,tried the bay years ago for some snowdawg,, sent 300$ in an envelope,, dhl style ... still waiting for the seeds :biggrin:

i would order:

lost but not forgotten
- paradise seeds - sensi star
- sensi seeds - silver haze
- sagarmatha - stonehedge

would like to take for a ride
-thseeds - HDF
-seriousseeds - kali mist
-djshort - true blueberry

:blowbubbles:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran

I ran their SFV OG Kush bx 2.

I had to harvest 2-2.5 weeks early. :shucks: Smoke was still good.
There is no doubt in my mind, they would have been great at full maturity.
They will get my business again, for sure. :ying:

RetroGrow

Veteran
I dont know anything about their breeding practices and I havent grown the strain, but Ive been to a dispensary that had a few different batches of CVK. I have never bought better smoke from a dispensary.

Good to know. Thanks. I admit I was shopping them, but the breeder's remarks kind of turned me off. They are making seeds from California's finest, so definitely some good genetics. Just haven't been around that long, so i would love to see some grow reports before buying.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Mr. Nice has some great gear and they give 18 seeds per pack, femmed. Critical Haze, Medicine Man (White Rhino), Shark Shock (Great White Shark), Mango Haze all sound good. Mango Haze is a Mango pheno of Super Silver Haze. All good, proven strains with an "extra" 8 seeds per pack.

Ncali

Veteran
Mr. Nice has some great gear and they give 18 seeds per pack, femmed. Critical Haze, Medicine Man (White Rhino), Shark Shock (Great White Shark), Mango Haze all sound good. Mango Haze is a Mango pheno of Super Silver Haze. All good, proven strains with an "extra" 8 seeds per pack.

-regs not fems
-Mango haze is parralell strain to ssh. Similar parantage, the mothers of both are sister plants (selected from the same generation)

@op must haves? DJ Short, MNS haze hybrids, ace/cannabiogen landrace hybrids, fems go for female seeds. Literally thousands of seed choices, if you want good advice maybe you can be more specific.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
tga subcools querkle is pretty tasty, dna has plenty of good stuff as does barneys when you find the right pheno.

too many to choose from, just start buying and never stop!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
grab some of karma's gear or bodhi's gear if possible Ograskals gear is their too can't go wrong with any of them guys the only tga gear i would try would be the space dawg it has your snowdawg in it or ALPHAKRONIK GENES SEEDS has a bunch of snowdawg crosses like chemD x snowdawg lvpk x snowdawg, bubba x snowdawg, the white x snowdawg and others.

SOURDIESEL1

i would pick what ever gets your eye and not whats all the hype about.when i order i like to look what i would like and what every one els doesnt have. my next orders will be dutch passion california orange and soma lavender and sagarmatha bubble berry and maybe train wreck or some serous ak47. but hey all i do is collect them then its hard for me to grow the strains i got.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Don't forget Reservoir, Connoisseur genetics, Cannaventure, Rare Dankness, Carpe Diem, House Of Love, etc...

Seedbay is all you ever need!

TpM

kaneboy

rez chemdog,chem/sour diesel
tga spacedawg,dairyqueen
og raskal-any
cali connection-sour diesel,deadhead,818 headband
fractal-strawberry diesel,strawberry diesel kush
mosca-old time moonshine,c-99bx
cannaventure-any
just some of what im chasing

Latest posts