What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ordering Grow Lights Online

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
mr revolution said:
how about stop being afraid of doing nothing wrong in the first place. im not in a med state but ive come to the point where im not going to let them treat me like a criminal. no more sneaking fuckem if they get me then all that means is gonna have to fight harder 4 our rights. my advice stop bitchin and acting like a criminal 4 growin and enjoyin a plant. if we get it in our mines that we r not criminals and stop acting like we r then soon they wont have a choice but to see us that way either only a matter of time All we ever talk about is sneakin and hiding pathetic when even vampires r fighting 4 theyre rights

this can only really go for people that have no real risks to think of. although i agree because i am convicted about my grow and my reasons/purposes behind it. i smoke pretty much every and anywhere and i think i always will cause i got tired of hiding and sneaking along time ago. people that i think shoudl know i grow do know and those that dont need to know never will.

other people who are tired of sneaking around buying weed from shady ass cats/street dealers; people who cant be seen in certain areas or circles and have alot to lose but can smoke comfortably provided the proper discretion is implemented; people who need to reupand dont wanna be bothered with that "THUG/HOOD" element, those are the types that know i grow, people that you would never dream woudl be a avid tokers. and best prst of it all, i am never involved with kids, thugs, hoods, idiots of any sort or nature, so no cops in my realm.

and karmas a bitch , thats why i give a good amount of my grow away to friends and fam and good customers, i wanna do my part to overgrow this planet to the best of my ability, and by providing others with that gift of cannabis is a sure way to do it. before i couldnt find good herbs aroudn me to save my life, now because of what ive done, i can get good herbs anywhere i am as long as im in NY

order those lights bruh, and in abundance!!! if you knwo that there is no one actually watchign you then hey do your thing. as long as you know you are not sloppy then its all good, ofcourse be safe, that you know how to do

:rasta: F.U.C.K.E.M.!!! OVERGROW THE PLANET A GROW AT A TIME :rasta:

Ajunta Pall

Thanks for all the responses, and after what a few had said, I've decided to just order everything in one shot. I was leaning towards that anyway, just wanted a few opinions first. I've just secured a new safe addy before going on my little vacation. One that has no ties to me, and I plan on ordering w/ money orders, so nothing will be shipped in my name.

Once again, thanks for the input.

ExEcutioner

Where do you guys ship your lights and supplies to?

I hear everyone say use safe addy, but what do you tell the safe addy without breaking rule no. 1?

JohnnyToke

CaptainTrips said:
CC gift cards require activation... I don't know all the details, but I just don't see the point. Might as well just go the whole nine yards and send cash/mo if you are that paranoid. And shipping itself, regardless of payment method, creates a paper trail.

you can activate it under an alias name and a safe address.

in my case, I order seeds, equipment etc with pre-paid visa cards. when registering (activating) the card, I make up a bogus name (different every time) and use my office address to ship too. The UPS, Fedex, USPS peeps dont know the names of the employess that work at a specific company. They just want to make the delivery and move on. now this only works if you are the one that can be available to accept the deliveries. if you have someone other than yourself signing for packages at your company and they see it is addressed to someone that they know doesnt work there, then they might refuse it. the signature is always an illegible john smith....lol

the only real precaution I take is I always purchase my pre-paid visa cards while on a trip somewhere outside my state. Last month when I was in Vegas, I purchased a $1000 worth of pre-paid visa cards to have on hand for my next equipment order. you know, the old dont shit where you sit rule.

regards,
JT

Latest posts

Latest posts