What's new

Orbital Stations L.E.D 300 Watt

Psilopunk

Hello!
I am writing through an interpreter, as this is the beginning of my journey in learning English) I'm so sorry ... for irregularities.
Actually we have a 300 watt (real) diode lights.
All boxing consumes 343 watt, ie 43 + vat consumes ventilation fans in the lamps.

Dimensions of box: height 90, width 90, depth 75.
5 flowers grow: 3 reg Highland Thai,2 fem: Kali Mist & Night Quenn

Here im 15 veg. her, of which 10 days of 12/12

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

K

kiwi_growa

:yoinks::jawdrop:That is one awesome setup man! That LED panel looks like it'll get some good coverage for ya.

Definitly gonna keep an eye on this one! Please keep the pictures and updates coming im very interested to see how this grow goes. :tiphat:

headseed

Looks like a good start!

pet peeve: since the author is using a google translate or similar perhaps use correct spelling and unabbreviated words so that he or she can actually translate the replies and then reply in turn :rasta:

Psilopunk

picture.php

Psilopunk

Thank you all for your attention!Please tell me there is a quota for adding photos to post? Apparently I did not read the rules)

Neekz

good configuration! suggest raising plants on object creating closer light maximum distance 30cm, better for 15cm if temperature bearable. Keep it green!

Psilopunk

Who is to plant bulbs of 50 cm The illumination on the tops 25,000 lux.
Temperature of 27.5 C in the crown.
Think should be below 15 cm drop to the tops?? Do not overdose?

Neekz

25,000 lux seems optimum. temperature optimum. Growth looks small. First true set of leaves can be small. usually after first set growth is much larger. My opinion too much watering if growth is slow. very early for judgments / speculation. good work :biggrin:!!! :tiphat:

Psilopunk

yes you are right!
By the nonsense I have not washed the coconut, and drainage was 800ppm .Washed out from here and overflow.
1 Thay barely got out of the seed, it is noticeably smaller than the other.

Psilopunk

16 day 12/12 (total 21 day)

16 day 12/12 (total 21 day)

Hello!
According to my observations of the world was a bit overkill for a given volume, and stage of growth. Plants lie prone. Should have reduced the intensity:
In the central lamp has two modes: blue diodes for the growing season, the red-blooming, I turned red.
Power diode 180 watt, plants like it, were pulled upward by a few.

Psilopunk

17 day 12/12 (total 22 day)

17 day 12/12 (total 22 day)

Thanks to everyone who is interested in our mission!
yesterday blossom Night Queen :blowbubbles:
Thay is still waiting and shows no signs of
At the moment, as I wrote above is used output 180 watt, blue
more spectrum
When the inflorescence sformiruyustsya and the plants still grow up a little bit, will be included in the full power of 300 watt, ie the red light will be added. :woohoo:

Psilopunk

21 day 12/12

21 day 12/12

Hello followers!
While no change, still three girls and two Thai plants have not decided on the floor):ying:
I'll tell you about nonmono fertilizers.
At the heart of a three-component GHE Flora
Watering half the recommended concentration for the two-circuit irrigation water, one solution.
350 ppm solution

Psilopunk

Thank you!
I use a fan:
TD250/100 Silent «Soler&Palau» with him carbon filter displacement of 3.8 liters of carbon.
This was a bunch of testing of me, even in the final stages there is no smell.