What's new

orange stripes and bars?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
what causes the orange stripe crossing along top of screen along with stacked orange bars on top right of computer screen sometimes? i try to post something and...nope. wtf???

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The administration is making adjustments to the website. Cleaning or rearranging the forums. Nothing to worry about, when it happens just wait a minute or two and it will go away. 😎

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The administration is making adjustments to the website. Cleaning or rearranging the forums. Nothing to worry about, when it happens just wait a minute or two and it will go away. 😎
this has been happening off and on for a couple of weeks. is there a limit on how often you can post? sometimes it won't even let me "like" someone else's posts? curious minds etc...

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
No limit on posting friend, if there was you'd be screwed. armedoldhippy, you've been around for a long time and I like reading your posts. When they are working on the site just take a break and come back later. I think it only happens in the AM hours. 😎

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been happening my end too for a good few times now maybes it will get sorted sooner rather than later heres hoping :chin::bump:

Latest posts

Latest posts