What's new

Orange Kush at 67 days

i dunno what her lineage is, but i cant wait to reverse the white to her!!! smokin on some orange kush right now, boy shes tastey!
amen brother, i would like to reverse this cut and sprout a shit ton of seeds, the white would be a good mate, i also think flo or f-13 would complement the orange flavor, or maybee a good BOG sour bubble would be nice:artist:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
i dunno what her lineage is, but i cant wait to reverse the white to her!!! smokin on some orange kush right now, boy shes tastey!

what are you hoping to bring to the offspring with the white? strength or taste or what?

I think a few people were discussing the cali-o possibly being in agent oranges lineage but that's speculation only.

One of the best tasting agent orange I think is sonics cut, but ive got a couple of AO phenos I was to cross. ao x kk stardawg might be cool.

Relentless

Veteran
Well, my main complaint with orange kush is her structure and calyx to leaf ratio.. I was hoping to make some femd beans of these two bc I think the white will add more bag appeal and trich, but most of all improve the structure of the plant/buds/calyx to leaf ratio.. Orange kush doesnt like to spread out.. she doesnt stretch hardly at all so maybe the white will improve that a bit too.. orange kush has a ton of leaves and therefor blocks out some light to the lwoer buds making them not as ripe.. even with some defoliating.. but all of this makes orange kush still worth it.. shes kill..im just never happy with anything lol

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Well, my main complaint with orange kush is her structure and calyx to leaf ratio.. I was hoping to make some femd beans of these two bc I think the white will add more bag appeal and trich, but most of all improve the structure of the plant/buds/calyx to leaf ratio.. Orange kush doesnt like to spread out.. she doesnt stretch hardly at all so maybe the white will improve that a bit too.. orange kush has a ton of leaves and therefor blocks out some light to the lwoer buds making them not as ripe.. even with some defoliating.. but all of this makes orange kush still worth it.. shes kill..im just never happy with anything lol

sounds cool man tbh I think agent orange has some gems.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Damn bro killin it..... Agent o was a tastey one but had zero potency IMO.... The agent o oil on another hand now is the best I've ever tasted..... Is the orange kush potent to or just tastey.....
The mandarin bubba is tastey shit to and prob the most potent orange I had....
Sir smoke a lot long time brodda I'm sure it can be found in ya circle.....

Relentless

Veteran
thanks stoney. good to know about the ao's potency.. im about to pop 25 or so agent orange.. going to makes some f2s and hit orange kush, cali o, and some others w/ a nice orange male.. also plannin to hit OK with the white and maybe some others..

Ya man, orange kush packs a decent punch! Def more so then calio. My only complaints are her leaves and compactness.. IMO the white has one of the best structures.. so easy to grow.. nice spacing between nodes here and there but also nice tops.. not too many leaves so the light penetrates.. would be nice to have that with orange kush..

S

Slip Kid

I saw some orange type buds in RI the other day.I think it was Tangerine something, gorgeous buds.I've been missing some of the old orange flavors over the last few yrs...anyways, looks unreal as always Relentless.Enjoy it!!:)

Relentless

Veteran
ya, tangerine dream? most people complain about runnin the seeds.. i think its just one of those strains with a good bit of diversity.. not as uniform..
that special pheno is in there though.. there was a good bit of tangerine dream floodin to the south and east U.S. from outdoor cali crops a while back.. good stuff.. subtle orange, not as much as orange kush or some others but good bag appeal and decent high.

staypuff

Orange cream soda is what I got from her when I ran her she was a special girl. Grew like bubba but faster nice score !!!