What's new

Orange Diesel Intro

raysputin

really looks amazing its always great to see people make there own strain and have it really work well. Its inspiring. =)

G

What do you think maybe 2-3 weeks left to bud? Nice plants. I can smell them.

D

dankiestog

looks good...all that hard work will pay off....keep the movement alive. HAPPY 07..
TO ALL

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Dagnabbit!!!!

Dagnabbit!!!!

So what in tarnation is the dadburned ETA at Seedbay?!

yosemite%20sam.jpg

J

Jam Master Jaco

Hey Verite, do you have any plans to send some Orange Diesel and/or Holy Grail seeds to seedbay? Your strains look really good and I think I speak for many other people when I say I'd like to get my hands on some of your beans! :wave:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Thanks peeps, I do have the first set of Holy Grail beans at seedbay now, just waiting for the last thing(s?) to process before Im able to post the auctions. As soon as they all get bids I will send seedbay some more. As soon as Im allowed to post an auction I will update the links in my signature asap. Peace folks, will update the OD pics when they are close to done.

cyburnt

Better late then never

Better late then never

Here's your girl Verite. :yummy: A little light burned but nice just the same :sasmokin:

G

Looks to be a quality strain. Great work verite and enjoy them nuggies cyburnt.

G

i think and hope its the diesel for me as i dont think the the others are.
i love oranges.
the rest goes without saying
much respect there verite

Verite

Veteran
Thanks people, this is the time I love. When the strain is in its last few days and its expressing all shes got. Its day 63 [ I figgered I would stick with the 21 day intervals ] and the room is the pleasing scent of greasy oranges. Im pretty impressed with its overall performance thru-out flowering. It had its period of nitrogen consumption the first few weeks but managed to work itself out in the long run. The seeds have been growing about 5½ weeks now [ pollenated dec 20 ] and the calyx are pretty fat.

Heres a couple pictures of the phenos I didnt pollenated for seeds. The second pic the top got a little radiant bulb burn and sprouted the nubs around the burnt parts. They also look to have a few days left on em.

Verite

Veteran
Heres some of the phenos I did pollenate. I let the females grow out a few weeks before pollenating so I could better pick the phenos I wanted. Since a lot of the potency probably came from the orange portion of the cross I picked the top 1/3 of the females with the heaviest orange scents, good structure, and trichome developement.

Verite

Veteran
And heres some of the close ups. I will drop back for the dried shots and the smoke report. :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Unbelievable Verite! Looks like the infamous Brussels sprout pheno :yoinks: must be 2 dozen sprouts minimum in that shot alone :wink:

Gorgeous genetics, much :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts