What's new

Optical Illusions

E

e4ian

no illusion,but....

no illusion,but....

you put the spiral disc on a flat surface then spin it clockwise and then focus on the centre white dot for twenty seconds and then look at the demon white rabbit and IT GROWS BIGGER! repeat but spin anti-clockwise and it grows smaller!! mann i think my heads mashed cus you dont need look at the rabitt imo.:):biglaugh:

For about 30 yrs now I've experinced a bit of a (non) optical illusion. But somewhat of an illusion nonetheless. Often when lying in bed, before I fall asleep, I vividly imagine one arm or one leg stretching out across the entire continent or half the world! When I first experinced this I would need to open my eyes just to make sure it wasn't true. It's not that intense anymore, I still enjoy it.

Always experinced when stone cold sober.

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
81511960.gif

511.gif

E

e4ian

yeahh mannnn. look right down the centre to the end n whole things movin ,totally sorted
cheers bud.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

stare @ the red dot until the image changes, it will appear to be in color but will soon fade to B & W.......

beach-afterimage.gif

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Believe it or not, the "green" and "blue" colors in this spiral are exactly the same. They appear different because of the way our eyes perceive them in relation to the contrasting orange and pink stripes. Our eyes contain millions of 'cones' which decode light wavelengths to determine colors. When certain colors are combined, our brain is unable to process the information properly.

85-greenandblue_183940.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts