What's new

OPOP ( one plant one pound ) 2006

Blowmonkey

^ If you're asking me, myself.

This thread needs to be kept alive. I'll update it with some of my PP pics.

buiten2006_146.jpg

buiten2006_145.jpg

buiten2006_144.jpg

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking beast ther Blowmonkey.

I had to cut my big purple power down. The mold was getting it. I spent the entire day yesterday cutting her up. I ended up with 6 large pizza boxes full and still have some trim. I took 3 ounces off it a few days ago so all I need is 13 ounces for the pound and I know I have that easy. I also had to throw around three ounces of it away. I am going to guess 20 to 25 ounces but I will let everyone know when she is dry and jarred. Here are a few budshots and a pic of the mold. I should tell you that when the pp gets ripe, you need to watch it because it can go the other way very fast

litebuzz

wow blowmonkey!! how many pounds will that puppy yield? gotta be a helluva lot more than one pound! great plant!
good deal on the more than a pound jjs! nice purple hues!
i'm hoping i get 3-4 pds with all my girls. here's the grove row. i think there's 7 in this pic. some are over 5 ft some are almost 7ft.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
I think this one might get a pound she is packing on the weight and tilting now but i have to keep watching for the bud rot .. GRR .. that pic is about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

zonkerpup

Wondered if anyone else got their dried weight off of any of their big ladies? I got one plant in at 486 grams (WWxC99) and another at 279 (?). I was surprised to get a consist 115~120 gms off of my 5 gal potted Trainwrecks. I'm trying to keep a mother of one of those thru the winter for next spring. Planning on trying the TW in the ground next year. Pretty good for my first outdoor try; great weather, thank you.
Peace, Kathy

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Centrum said:
I think this one might get a pound she is packing on the weight and tilting now but i have to keep watching for the bud rot .. GRR .. that pic is about 2 weeks ago.

AMAZING DUDE

please tell us what kind of training youve done to get this awsome result..:)

keep the good work up

peace........wam

campbeas

These were my grow from 2005

The first 2 pics are of a White Rhino (purple pheno)

And these 2 babies took a beating. 2-3 hurricanes put some damage onto them. The first is a sad looking skunk plant and the second was that mysk crossed with a very skunky strain I can't remembe the name of, good yeild though and some nice honey oil. I can't really say what 'mysk' is. It was a very strong strain passed on from a local grower who made the strain himself. All I know is that it packed on the resin, smelled a lot like a hash plant.

This grow season I lost 2 Pure power Plants that were 6 feet each, and 2 other skunk strains. Stolen... :(, now I'm reduced to buying the industrial, shit that large operations grow around here. Its hard to get good stuff.

Last edited:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to see you again mole. Great looking plants. How have you been and was the season good for you?

G

I had a good year,other than having to harvest early due to frost,I had alot of new strains this year. I grew out several gifted strains,plus some new crosses of my own making.
Had ak47..derailed blues,gf x blueberry..gf x nl..fruitbowl..ubc chemo and donkey dick for the first time.

out of my stock I grew concussion,uc x boggle,sourbubble bx3,sourchronic,uranium cranium,boggle and skunk.

am going to have plenty of material for hash and oil this year :D

Butte

Veteran
Some nice looking plants, people!

I had three plants already come in at 1+ and two more I believe will.

The PK on the left and the Urple just to the right of it came in at 1 lb 9 oz and 1 lb 11 oz's respectively. The biggest Northern Wreck from the main garden (in the back left of the first photo) hasn’t been fully cured for the tally, but I’m hoping to crack two pounds on that one.

From the first of October

Another view from a couple weeks earlier

Somehow I can’t find a photo of the NW before the big chop, but I’ll keep looking.

_______________________________________________​

Really, though, California is all about inspiration. Some friend’s crops this year...

These plants averaged 4+ lbs a piece. These photos were from the middle of August. Sorry I didn’t get any closer to harvest.

I don’t yet know how these friends did, but I know it was very respectable with many 2 and 3 pound plants. These pics were shot back in mid-September.

Let’s see some more monsters! :woohoo:

- Butte

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Very nice butte, if only global warming came faster to canada id be trying to grow some monsters like those!

R

Reinhold

Butte said:
Some nice looking plants, people!

I had three plants already come in at 1+ and two more I believe will.

The PK on the left and the Urple just to the right of it came in at 1 lb 9 oz and 1 lb 11 oz's respectively. The biggest Northern Wreck from the main garden (in the back left of the first photo) hasn’t been fully cured for the tally, but I’m hoping to crack two pounds on that one.

From the first of October

Another view from a couple weeks earlier

Somehow I can’t find a photo of the NW before the big chop, but I’ll keep looking.

_______________________________________________​

Really, though, California is all about inspiration. Some friend’s crops this year...

These plants averaged 4+ lbs a piece. These photos were from the middle of August. Sorry I didn’t get any closer to harvest.

I don’t yet know how these friends did, but I know it was very respectable with many 2 and 3 pound plants. These pics were shot back in mid-September.

Let’s see some more monsters! :woohoo:

- Butte

How the fux do you get them that big? Lots of training? I noticed your second pic its looks like your doing a scrog to the plant how well does that work?

Butte

Veteran
Reinhold said:
How the fux do you get them that big? Lots of training? I noticed your second pic its looks like your doing a scrog to the plant how well does that work?

Lot’s of sun, water, space, and love. Check out my thread to see the scrog...it worked as well as could be expected, but I haven’t harvested that plant yet, so I can’t tell you if it is the winning approach or not. We are very fortunate out here in California to have laws that recognize the medicinal benefits of our wonderful plant and can, therefore, grow them out the way they should be grown. I pinch myself almost every day...

- Butte

G

Just saw this thread...biggest plant I've seen yielded about 11 lbs. Was grown near Butte county CA. He started vegging about August of the previous year, finished it December of the next year in a basic greenhouse with some supplemental lighting. I spent some time with him learning. Multi pound plants are no problem and hope to have the space and time someday to give it a try.

Butte - awsome garden you had there :joint: .

Latest posts

Latest posts