What's new

operation shock and awe

J

JamesChong

Hey 00420!! Do you have any new updates for us? I hope all is well and your not freezing your nuts off.
Take care,
BG

full time daddy
Veteran
sry guys i been a lil ill the past week and with it windy n raining i have not got much done.... this week should be clear and sunny and i fell much better i did get this done

Last edited:
J

JamesChong

00420 said:
sry guys i been a lil ill the past week and with it windy n raining i have not got much done.... this week should be clear and sunny and i fell much better i did get this done

Take care 00420. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get some rest and will be here when you get back. Take care and hope for some nicer weather soon.
Later,
BG

I just bought a GI grow and am pretty stoked about using it, dispite the fact that so many ppl feel negatively for them. Maybe just too complicated for there brains to handle. I hate to high jack your thread , but..... I am starting the process of building a diy vertical drip system and any bit of help that you could offer me would be much aprreciated. I just started a thread w/ all of my plans tonight if you want to check it out. It should be mad easy and very productive. Thanks!

full time daddy
Veteran
africanherbman1 said:
I just bought a GI grow and am pretty stoked about using it, dispite the fact that so many ppl feel negatively for them. Maybe just too complicated for there brains to handle. I hate to high jack your thread , but..... I am starting the process of building a diy vertical drip system and any bit of help that you could offer me would be much aprreciated. I just started a thread w/ all of my plans tonight if you want to check it out. It should be mad easy and very productive. Thanks!

i just replyed to your thread if you wanna chat about it a lil more come log in to the chat room n pm me...

edit: n/m u only have 25 post u need 75

Popcorn my man popcorn. Your work shows that you are a very skilled person in more then one art. Ill have to pull up a couch for this one brohaun. Good luck. I might have missed it, but what strains are you running in this bohemmoth?

J

JamesChong

DAMN! Been out of town for a few weeks and nothing. HEY 00420!, You still kickin over there? Sure would like to see some updates and info. You take care and you might be seeing me very soon. ;)
Later,
BG

MrMcBean

I want to see this extreme grow.. from what i am guessing this is.. it is gonna be very interesting to watch!

Could you maybe explain the idea a bit better? I hope im not the only one a lil slow here...

J

JamesChong

bump, I'd love to see a update also. Hope all is well 00420.
Take care,
BG