What's new

Operation Retirement - $nype Style!

Snype

Veteran
Operation Retirement and all my threads are going to have to be put on hold. I don't know if or when I'll be back. All that I can say is that things are very bad right now. I'm asking everyone to think very positive for all of us in these bad times. I don't want anyone speculating or even talking about anything about me or anyone that I'm associated with for the time being. We are all at war together. May all your crops be successful.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Best to You and Yours Brother. Hope to see Ya another day in a better way. Peace, and Love to You, and Yours.

Keepin it Twisted

S

sourpuss

When I first stared growing in 1993, I took all my cuttings in dirt until about 1997. Even back then as a kid I was taking hundreds of cuttings in dirt. Oh the memories of that Cough1 from Colorado and the Silver Pearl from Sensi! Those were the days. Back in those days, there was no internet to look at what to do. I just fucked around and tried out different things. I remember cloning a bud of Silver Pearl in 1994 and not knowing what was going to happen. I remember thinking that the bud was going to keep growing but I had no idea I was actually Monster Cropping to get huge bushes from cloned buds. It was a very exciting time! My second crop of my life was still some of the best grown bud that I've seen growing in my best friends' basement in a secret room that you got to by climbing up shelf in his wine cellar and going through the top of the wall. The room was huge and his parents had no idea that it was there. He was extremely rich and had a mansion in the middle of West Cambridge that's worth over 5 Million now. I'll never forget that room! The room was probably 20 feet x 30 feet but had 4 foot ceilings. We had close to 20 lights in that room and we left them there and never took them out. I'm sure they are still there to this day with pots still filled with soil. LOL!

Thats the stuff im gonna miss brother.. good vibes... sure youll be back soon...

Snype

Veteran
So I've done some thinking and I'm going to try my best to finish my RDWC Guide Part 2 because I know some of you have been asking me for a while and it's important to me. So hopefully I'll be able to get through it. Basically, if I'm not adding to my RDWC thread, it's because I'm most likely in jail and if that happens I can assure you it won't be good. Lots of things happened that I won't be able to talk about but I want to assure everyone that it had nothing to do with IC and it had nothing to do with me being hot in any way. Lets just say that other peoples's legal situations are beginning to affect me. So this thread here is to be continued until further notice. Sorry about this but this is how it goes in this war that we're in.

captinahab

So I've done some thinking and I'm going to try my best to finish my RDWC Guide Part 2 because I know some of you have been asking me for a while and it's important to me. So hopefully I'll be able to get through it. Basically, if I'm not adding to my RDWC thread, it's because I'm most likely in jail and if that happens I can assure you it won't be good. Lots of things happened that I won't be able to talk about but I want to assure everyone that it had nothing to do with IC and it had nothing to do with me being hot in any way. Lets just say that other peoples's legal situations are beginning to affect me. So this thread here is to be continued until further notice. Sorry about this but this is how it goes in this war that we're in.

Scary $#/+ happens sometimes and passes. My neighbor moved in and had the cops standing in my yard 5 times this month. I heard here scream at the top of her lungs at 12:30 at night "go ahead and call the fn cops i dont care" just two days ago....... rollseyes..... sucks. I kill the lights, tv, and cover all the windows and just sit... here we go again.

My advice as your attorney is to eat those boomers at a chill location and let the b.s. blow over. If you aint in cuff your probably ok.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I wont even go in to my drama at the moment,,, but WTF??? Every where I turn right now crazy shit goin down.
I agree with The captain, Snype find a chill place and do Them Boomers,,, But I have a feeling that like Me You aint got a let it blow over bone in Your body, so stay smart, and FUCKEM

Keepin It Twisted

offthehook

Veteran
Is it even possible to influence the power/will/course of the Universe by just taking control, or let go, of ones ego?

When I am honest to myself, I would say that the Universe is actually in charge of all ego shit that's happening in and around me.

All that I seem being able to do is being very much aware of all that, and maybe even that was just because of the roll of the dice ?

Latest posts

Latest posts