What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Open Air Boat Party with Dinafem's Auto Flowering Varieties

growingcrazy

That is the perfect way to do an outdoor guerilla grow! Nice work MWG!

Plants looks like they were super happy start to finish, looking forward to hearing about the aftermath.

Peace
GC

MostWantedGens

a separated grow place, good sun, good soil, good ferts, good strains and everything goes well... and 14 years growing experience, hundreds of automatic plants... :D

MostWantedGens

I started to trimm the plants, the yied is 10-15 g in average per plant.

here is one picture about a White Widow XXL Autoflowering top bud 3,5 gramm :)

picture.php

smoke report and more pictures soon when I can upload more... lol

I have no more space in my albums actually probable cause of the fresh username.

peace

johnny depp

Have you got pictures of the buds of that blue amnesia and the auto og?
I'm considering some of the dinafem auto amnesia strains. Automatic og kush sounds very interesting too!

MostWantedGens

Automatic OG Kush ...untrimmed, nice tight OG top bud :)
picture.php

the nicest is the Blue Amnesia AF, she is a top model! I'll take today some shots of the blue amnesia buds. those plants are awesome, whiteish, bluish buds... I can clearly see the blue berry influence on them.

peace

MostWantedGens

Blue Amnesia XXL Autoflowering

picture.php

picture.php

more details, pix and smoke reports when I can upload more pictures into my albums.

hope you enjoyed this fast autoflowering journey with me, it took 68 days at all from germination and I produced about a pound (450 gramms) fruity weed on less than 3 square metres.

peace my brathas!

MWG

MostWantedGens

the potency is amazing.... everyone loves who got chance to try it.

fruity taste, good sativaish but strong positive buzz for two hours. I really like it.

the White Widow XXL Autoflowering has the nicest whiteish buds and the strongest smell.

spread the love'

MWG

Texan

Is that potency report for the blue amnesia XXL? I got 2 seeds of that strain germing right now. Can you tell me more about it? Like growth pattern, structure, stretch, flower development, etc?

Thanks in advance.

MostWantedGens

hello T

all these automatic plants are pretty similar in growth, 3 weeks veg when really important to not get root bound than a fast flowering from than. so 68 days -21 days veg, 47 days flowering and ready.... max 75 days start to finish, that means 55 days flowering.

these new dinafem AF hybrids are excellent hybrids. fast, potent, and nice looking buds.

Blue Amnesia XXL AF
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the average plant size outdoors with 3 weeks veg, OG Kush auto
picture.php

and this is the average yield, OG K AF
picture.php

peace

MostWantedGens

many thanks guys for the kind words!

keep tuned cause I plan to germinate the next AF round to 2015 May 1. at the same place!

Boat Party II is coming soon! :)

peace my brathas