What's new

Oozing Sap! Sour Strawberry Kush Harvest

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Is SSK recommended to try in a greenhouse, in a place like norcal..? Perhaps specific phenos.. Or would I be better off considering it as an Indoor thing.? Like some of the Purple Strains which do not finish well near the Ocean, due to Botrytis.

Peace - - - -

Also Krunch normally in the buckets 900ppm is the upper limit of most strains I have run. 1.8 EC Normally at 550ppm I am about 10 days into veg, so this was shocking to me as well. My friend ran her in a RDWC and warned me she was a LOW feeder, I couldn't imagine 550-600ppm. Tis true, save money on nutes with this girl.

Brotherindica- Thanks man! I agree, seriously she is not my personal favorite smoke, but bag appeal and if you could smell her alone it is a done deal. I think if people had her she would be right up there next to most elites. Also, me neither, a drop here and there is all most ever see. I am seeing 10% plus have sap oozing. I can't wait to see what it looks like after the nugs are dry. Brotherindica you are always to kind man, thanks again!

Moneymike- apparently, I am enjoying the experience, and looking forward to kweeping an eye out for some awesome shot sin the coming days.

Super stone- more then normal!

PK,

So what is your favorite smoke?

Sweet emotion- Ty

Stickky- Ty, and I hope it does to!

GP73LPC- good luck in your pheno quest!

Resistant- yeah man this sap was all there prior to any trimming, just straight oozing form the nuggies. I would think you would see some here and there but I anticipate alot of sappy buds in the next few days, more pics to come :) You are pushing it, I want some weed syrup! Seriously shit is SO sweet.

DFA- I have to disagree, from the very bgining of SSK's time we have been told

Razz = Grandaddy Purple X Lavender

Green Supreme- These were never given any sweet or mollases. They were fed floranova grow/bloom their whole life except one small beastie blooms bump in mid flower. These have been on straight water for 2 weeks <100ppm.

Eyes- Ty

PK, I know this post is almost 3 years old, but what is/was your ec/ppm and pH with this strain? I plan on using Floranova as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts