What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ontario biker strain crinkle

I’ve heard stories about a really potent hash plant strain that was going around Ontario 15 ish years ago. It was clone only and grown by bikers that had really crinkly leaves and was really potent and flavourful. It was called crinkle.

Does anyone have any information on if it’s still around? And possibly how I could get my hands on some seeds or a clone. I don’t see much information anywhere about it. Really interested to try it out seeing as I’ve heard lots of great things about it

Thanks

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I’ve heard stories about a really potent hash plant strain that was going around Ontario 15 ish years ago. It was clone only and grown by bikers that had really crinkly leaves and was really potent and flavourful. It was called crinkle.

Does anyone have any information on if it’s still around? And possibly how I could get my hands on some seeds or a clone. I don’t see much information anywhere about it. Really interested to try it out seeing as I’ve heard lots of great things about it

Thanks
Maybe someone will show up who knows something. Keep us posted if you find it friend.

Rgd

Veteran
trusted with it a few years ago
so the flag would not fall
could compete with glitzy modern indoor plants
fruity something smell..
early oct finish 45 n lat