What's new

Ontarian Bogglegum Grow

technine

The soil along the Canadian Sheild is far too thin. For next year I would suggest using grow bags or containers.

oaktree

Ontario that's a shame man. They still look good no? What was the yield of the harvest like? how long do you think they we're laying on the ground... we had one that fell early into flower and it was just ****ed after that. Bugs ate the fan leaves and it didnt seem to recover too well. Hope the smoke is tasty and gives you that soaring high. Is your season over? Awesome job man.

Peace

N

New Grower

Very nice plants Ontario H!

Could you show us some bud pix? I always wanted to grow some Bogglegum and BOGbubble

thanks & peace

NG

hey guys, thanks for the words. yeah, the weed is good, gets u high, but not soaring. there was virtually no mold, which is weird being that mustve been down for awhile.
i doubt ill do bogglegum again, theres not much to it that stands out imo. maybe i got chintzed by the guy that distributes them and its not proper BOG genetics.. im not sure. but the Northern lights x chronic is pretty good. its got a nice light green colour and sure does the trick. i dont have bud pics, mostly cuz more than half of it has been sold already, but the harvest was below my expectations.

this was when i thought it was going to be great....

...then i found out the truth 3 weeks later.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts