What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Only Socal strains? Need Norcal input

Danknuggler

honeydew

honeydew

i had some honeydew back around 94 -95 ish i was staying in arcata at the time. very nice. i heard the honeydew family who grew it all got busted a while back. i hope thats not true though. this is the first i have heard anyone talk about the honeydew i thought it was long gone. nuggler

trybud

Theres a whole town up here in yuba county thats known for their 'afghani goo, goo-berry and afghooey...they hold the clones pretty tight tho....anyone got relatives in north san juan?

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

leroymmj said:
Here's info on that particular clone I got from the Rev. M.R.

Snow Cap clone since 10-04
pungent piney like walking in a wet forest with a sharp intense head high with good body effects about a 60 to 70 day flower

total pungent piney i love the shit. snow cap pops it head out every now and then here in the valley. it is one of my favorites , i wish i could score a true clone.

also gotta love the bullrider

G

leroymmj said:
Here's info on that particular clone I got from the Rev. M.R.

Snow Cap clone since 10-04
pungent piney like walking in a wet forest with a sharp intense head high with good body effects about a 60 to 70 day flower
Sounds like the Fort bragg clone, the buds end up looking like baseball bats. Use to get it from Ken a few years back, some good stuff. I always heard the story of a mixed bag of seeds from Sensi is where Snocap came from (not talking the old school humboldt strain). The honeydew & Afgoo is def. Northern california, but as others said I believe that mothership is originally from the east coast.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran

heres a small snocap that is vegging, have a few flowering as well... nice aroma smoked a nice bit of it last year... the flavor just doesnt quite cut it for me though.

Starduster

snocap is from teh Mitchell creek road ,healing alternative in mendocino,check on google by typing david moore healing alternative...it was created by ken and his wife in 2001-2002 with other strain,yes it is from Northern ca.not from san diego for sure!

I would like to know more about the history/lineage of the Fort Bragg SnoCap.

I have read about David Moore and the unfortunate demise of his collective, but couldn’t find any info on the SnoCap. When you said “Ken and his wife” you referring to Ken Estes from Granddaddy Purps Genetics?

Latest posts

Latest posts