What's new

only one... the only one

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if i could only grow one strain it would be the SFV 818 PURE KUSH...

picture.php

picture.php

smells like burnt lemons and fuel...smokes like minty menthol.....the taste to smell just translates very well, it leaves a distinct aftertaste that you will remember.....the high is very happy energetic creative at first followed by couchlock crash lol....but i still reach for this jar all the time..

picture.php

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo

beautiful, enhancing, uplifting, colorful, clear, crisp, joyful, understated

sutra1

MAPLE LEAF INDICA! I'm all outdoors and she has little to no mold issues, nice yields, fast finish, and the high is wonderful!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy sign me up for some S1's of that purple frosty potent fruity funk man! :greenstars:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Id pick one that hermied on me, preferably one with many mixed genetics , so I could get some seeds dig around in the genes and create some different strains.

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
For me it would have to be Original BlueBerry, not sure what they are selling now, but the stock i got came from Canada in 1999, the buds really do taste like fresh blueberries on exhale. The high from this strain is where she wins the prize! Total dream like state with ZERO anxiety and complete euphoria. To smoke it I lay down on the bed as its where I end up anyway... It is by far the best type of high for me, only down side is I get absolutely nothing done when the BB is around.

SGS