What's new

ONLY DEM DAWGS DO DIS

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Someone has a nice swimming hole. The best exercise in the world for you and your dogs. Lucky you, I love seeing this video. Everybody get your dogs and go swimming.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When my dog used to rescue me from the lake he would claw the hell out of me with his paw nails. He panicked when I was in the water, so I had to limit his trips to only when he swam. Best dog I ever had and I miss him too.

GenghisKush

A coupla months ago my doggo must've gotten into some of my Already Vaped Bud (aka AVB, decarbed bud) and ate a good deal. Woke the next morning to see her having a seizure (which abated). Took her to the vet. She was fine after time and observation. But now I'm MUCH more careful with bud and keeping animals away. I have a video of this poor little dog seizing that I took to show the vet. I'm not gonna show it here, too pathetic. We don't deserve dogs.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That happened to my dog Peanut too. She got some vaped weed that I threw away and it scared the hell out of everyone. Didn't know what happened at first and took her to the vet and he asked if it was possible if she could've gotten some weed. He gave her a shot to help her sleep it off. Be careful friends with your vape discharge.

Latest posts

Latest posts