What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

online bud sales

Thesearch

my favourite for extracts is hystar. should be easy to find, theyre local to bc and sell very very flavourful extracts that taste exactly like the bud they come from. budmail is also trustworthy I think as I know people who have used it for many years. maybe you can find some other sites that are better prices but none that have been around for nearly as long. just my 2 seeds

Last edited:

TdotGonG

Before I started growing again, I was using LowPriceBud. The quality is hit or miss. Generally found the quality to be good, for the products priced around 130-170$ an OZ. They have a program where you can review the product on reddit and get a 20$ coupon towards you're next purchase. Being a medical patient who uses upwards of 7-10g a day. that 20$ coupon actually helps a lot.