What's new

One more OJD Amensia Haze X G13 Test "Platinum Haze"

oregon_guy

kaotic,
Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I hate the bugs, glad I caught them very early on. I believe I have the problem taken care of.

Received that Super HPS bulb in the mail today. I will have that thing glowing tonight. I am hoping that the plants will enjoy the better spectrum/lumens from this bulb.

:joint:

oregon_guy

Well I emptied out the tent to change the bulb so I took a good look at them. One of the PH is a confirmed male, the other 3 still are not showing but I believe one of the other 3 is a male as well. This is the first male I have had in the last 3 grows, I will be moving the males to a different chamber in a few days to try and collect some pollen. They also have stretched a couple more inches the last few days, still they are only at 3 1/2 ft or so.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi og, glad you got them mites early the can be a battle

i have been looking into the super hps globe and been considering it myself let me know your thoughts and observations with it please

Goodluck on the female count and with the pollen collection

Peace bro

oregon_guy

Thanks Shaun and Phillthy for staying with me on this one.

Well this thread might come to an end much sooner than I wanted.

P Haze #1

Pheno #3

Pheno #4

My last hope for a female hangs on #2 and I still do not see a sign of sex yet. If it does turn out male, I will start the soak of some more beans as I still have 5 Plat Haze beans left. I guess I jinxed myself with all that talk of not having any males the last 3 grows. Oh well, I guess it was my turn.

I will keep the cutting of # 3 for some future pollen chucking project.

I

idoreallytry

woah bro,,, i bet number 2 will just save the day,,,keep the hope alive,,,,peace

oregon_guy

Thanks Ido but I did not have such good luck. Took Number 2 out tonight and seen male sacs poking out everywhere.

Well not much to do except start the soak of a couple more beans. I had already started soaking some others so I started 2 more of the P Haze.

I apoligize to OJD, OP and everyone else that have been following this thread. I know it is not my fault that they all turned out male but I feel somehow that I let everyone down. I will pick this thread back up again when the new beans pop and get started.

Sorry everyone.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hey OG dont stress its not your fault man....shit happens. Hopefully the next set will be all females!!! Ill be here waiting patiently bro. positive vibez....

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi oregon guy

no apologies needed bro

its the way the dice rolls with male females

you let know one down and did a good show for us and especialy me as i want to see everything about them germ, veg, flower,males females

il be back when you pick up this thread with rest of beans

peace

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I apologize OG, I may have taken your females...

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Sorry to hear this

Sorry to hear this

Hey Oregon Guy, I am so sorry to hear this. Don't let it get you down though-
picture.php
Shaun and I have our fingers and toes crossed for you. And will be waiting for your successful return.

picture.php
LOTSA GOODLUCK!!! ;)

oregon_guy

A big thanks to everyone and their kind remarks and good vibes. I had enough room for 2 additional plants so I am soaking 2 more beans. I will let everyone know when they break ground.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bummer bro....maybe you should have just let them go and see what the world had given you....lol.

I mean, not a bad male to have around...never know...find a nice one, bag his pollen for rainy day...

Maybe next time...lol.

dank.Frank

oregon_guy

The saga continues

The saga continues

Dank,
Thanks for stopping by. I have kept a cutting of the number 3 for some future pollen chucking experiement.

The 2 beans I started earlier are doing fine. They are about 2-3 weeks veg time now. I am hoping that the odds are in my favor this time around to get at least 1 female out of the two lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...this thread disappeared...hahahaha....

HEY!!! OG....hahaha....how are those other coming along??

dank.Frank

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
TAGGED SUBSCRIPTION REACTIVATING NOW, PLEASE WAIT.......Heehee ;)
good luck buddy and may the herb goddess be sitting on your left shoulder....
fingers and toes crossed still that you find your girls, lol...

Sleepy

Veteran
c'mon, they look great!!

OJD is all class!

nice work, we don't usually seee the males progress, so it is valuable.

keeping my fingers crossed for you for some females...

Latest posts

Latest posts