What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ona Gel

Del_9_THC

You could make your own, for sure.

Do what works for you, but remember the "cheapest" alternative can turn out to be the most costly.

Since cannabis is now legal where I live it is not so much a concern for me, but the real question is, how much do you value either not getting ripped off (by grow rippers), legal problems re getting busted, or evictions if landlords not cool with the herb?

Sometimes when I would walk down the streets in Vancouver, the smell of a grow-op would overwhelm and I thought, "what a fucking moron".....to not hide the smell?....it was fucking obvious what was going on....then, no surprise, a few weeks later either the house had a home invasion ripoff or was busted....Christ, why even bother to spend all that time and effort only to ignore odour control and lose it all?

Latest posts

Latest posts