What's new

ON THAT COCO S#@*

Weeded1s

Ohh and best carbon scrbber is what rhino, phat, phresh?
I need a slim.. light weight one. Sup with sum recs.
And too the mods....isnt it time to set up coco section like everything else..infirmary, growlogs, clonening in coco etc. Lets do this thing if were gonna do it...right! :)

Snow Crash

Veteran
Phresh, absolutely.

The activated carbon used in filters is an industrial by-product. The carbon is graded on particle size, and pore size. Phresh has the contract for first pick of the highest quality carbon. Because of this they produce a consistent high quality product that offers extremely long lifespans. Phat isn't a bad contender but the product tends to be harder to get and the housing isn't as high quality.

Phresh also has a "skinny" filter designed basically for one-off use (single grow). They have reduced lifespan due to having less carbon, and fewer pores to hold on to the "smell molecules."

I have personally been using Phresh filters for about 3 years now and I am VERY happy with their performance. The only negative I can say about them is the ducting sizes are a little off. Sometimes too snug, sometimes too loose. Very rarely just right. I have two filters and two silencers (4" and 6" respectively) and all the ducting needs to be finished with an ass load of tape.

GonjaLove

I have an 8x24" phresh...its gangster. I highly recommend insulated ducting or any filter you use is pretty much worthless

Weeded1s

Im insulated ..but I think I need em this time @..my veg plants reek yet alone those ones in flower . LoL. Ill rock phresh obviously..but I like to tie a clamp and b done...so do I just need a connector like canfilters? My shit is dankin the whole street up.

GonjaLove

My 8" duct fits right onto the end of the filter. It was somewhat of a snug fit and hard to get on but once it was on I used zip ties and it hasn't budged since

GonjaLove

Most ductwork has tiny holes in it and it lets the smell out the holes. Insulated ducting prevents that and effectively moves the air to the desired location.

Miraculous Meds

Most ductwork has tiny holes in it and it lets the smell out the holes. Insulated ducting prevents that and effectively moves the air to the desired location.

Ok got u. Ur talking if the ducting is between the filter and the fan. if ur fan is connected to the filter and ur pushing thru the ducting it doesn't matter.

I like insulated ducting though cause it helps with light leak and noise.

Weeded1s

Its getting cold at night her now and ive been running about 66_72 degrees with lights on ..on avg.
I might put a 150w sunsystem hps vertical just to get the heat up and get some extra light onto the sides and onto some of the tops that got supercropped and arent directly under the 600. If I run this again next yr ill bump to a 1000w as I can easily pull it off temp wise. I think everything is done stretching thankfully so now its time for them to add some weight. Were off to a good start and ill have some things comming down shortly soo ill take nug shots as that time approaches. I used 6/11 on a few but I would only do that as a boost for a few feedings during wks 4567. Bud candy at 5ml per gallon with 6/9 is what im using for weeks 7 and 8 and my plants are sparkling and loving it. Im a huge fan of bud candy (coco coir safe version)..everytime I use it things just look that much better.
Will update with pics shortly.

Weeded1s

Some cheese ..master kush and goji og. All outdoor in coco.

Attachments

• 20141108_133141.jpg
    20141108_133141.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20141108_133124.jpg
    20141108_133124.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20141108_132817.jpg
    20141108_132817.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20141108_132543.jpg
    20141108_132543.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20141108_132601.jpg
    20141108_132601.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 11

Weeded1s

Ty sir..I appreciate yours n everyone elses help.
Outdoor has been tough as those flyin bugs r stiking in the flowers and then little fing caterpillars show up n eat my nuggs from inside out .
Im like 8 weeks on those..I actually saved em all n I have been using them to try diff things on.
cold at night, bugs around, im clody on most..I might just flush hard and chop in a week. Well c.
Not expecting the weight to be there but its just been trial plants so whateves.
b safe erryone.

Weeded1s

Bodhi 4 sure....on that goji shit!

Attachments

• 20141108_132404.jpg
    20141108_132404.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20141108_132400.jpg
    20141108_132400.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20141108_132350.jpg
    20141108_132350.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20141110_170736.jpg
    20141110_170736.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13

Weeded1s

Just so everyone knows when I say im NORML.....I mean:
National Organization for Reforming Medical marijuana Laws....so cal division.
I/we/u ...were almost there!

Weeded1s

That shoe is made from hemp son... u need to appreciate..not hate lol.
The goji is nepaleze og x snow lotus..bodhi seeds. Theres some runs of it here on ic . Think this 1 might be in the stable for good..a nice mix of both but og leaning 4 sure.
So far keepers r : chemd, louie 13 og, vortex (subcool), goji og..and room for 1 last 1and its a dog fight. Strawberry tahoe ( kyle kusmans strawberry cough x origanal tahoe og clone only) OR alien empress ( alien tecnology x apollo 13) OR the original fire og (raskals cut). I also have a cut of the uk chees I might run again and that master x larry might just get another run as well.
I hate making decisions...so well just have to wait n see :)

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
That shoe is made from hemp son... u need to appreciate..not hate lol.
The goji is nepaleze og x snow lotus..bodhi seeds. Theres some runs of it here on ic . Think this 1 might be in the stable for good..a nice mix of both but og leaning 4 sure.
So far keepers r : chemd, louie 13 og, vortex (subcool), goji og..and room for 1 last 1and its a dog fight. Strawberry tahoe ( kyle kusmans strawberry cough x origanal tahoe og clone only) OR alien empress ( alien tecnology x apollo 13) OR the original fire og (raskals cut). I also have a cut of the uk chees I might run again and that master x larry might just get another run as well.
I hate making decisions...so well just have to wait n see :)

I figured you would have some of raskals wifi in your stable:biggrin: I'm jealous, I won't spend no cash on seeds so I have to depend on handout cuts from friends.:biggrin: Oh well, when they open up Marijuana stores here next year I'll be able to upgrade strains:biggrin:

Weeded1s

Not the wifi stoned its raskals clone only fire og. The wifi is fire og (raskals cut x the white (chromes) This is the one that everyone was trying soo hard to get a while back. The plant is really finnicky and if the louie comes close it will prob move in due to the higher yield . I have 1 fire in about 4 weeks but its burried in back so ill post pics @ harvest time.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Not the wifi stoned its raskals clone only fire og. The wifi is fire og (raskals cut x the white (chromes) This is the one that everyone was trying soo hard to get a while back. The plant is really finnicky and if the louie comes close it will prob move in due to the higher yield . I have 1 fire in about 4 weeks but its burried in back so ill post pics @ harvest time.

Ya I've read about raskals gear. What I meant was I expected to see the wifi in your stable:tiphat: