What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

On my way: 6kw Lavender/Afgooey/Romulan

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Yeah, seems like having the BM in there would skew the results for proper selection.

Quick question - do you start counting your days from the start of 12/12, or from when they actually start budding?

N

Neptune

I just don't get this whole "shorten your flowering time" hocus pocus.

It just doesn't seem worth it to me.

OK, so you take a 8 week strain down to 6 weeks, you lose a lot of yeild NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. BUT you get an extra crop or two per year, which makes up for it... and the hope is you actually exceed the normal pound per year cap you previously got by taking your grows 5 a year and 8 weeks.

but, now you are working 20-30% more, with cloning, cleaning, trimming...etc etc. fuck that mon! I guess it just doesn't seem worth it in the end, all the extra work for what might even be the same yearly weight!

I have to see it to believe it I guess, I just don't believe you can add majik sauce to your res, and get fat yeilds in 42 days. Yeilds will go down considerably, in my mind, which is all theoretical anyway....

show us how it's done man :)

20kw dreams

Well, the hope is to get her done quicker without a reduction in yield, or a total increase in yield/time. It's goin on the shelf of "things I would like to try" though. After having such probs finding clones, I need to find some good mothers and breeding stock.

The clones took off while I was gone. pH was up from 5.5 to 7.0 though over the 5 days. They're goin into the ready-gro tomorrow, and should be in flower this weekend.

I just got a USB for my cell phone, so I'll be able to get some camera shots up soon as I hook it up.

Latest posts

Latest posts