What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

On going Pheno hunt

copperfacedave

I'm searching through some old and new seed packs. Currently got bon bon, sherb biker, crumbled lime and shipera sour about 4 weeks in flower. There in a tent, Coco autopots under leds.

After culling males I think I've got 2 crumbled lime, 2 sherb biker, 2 bon bon and 4 shipera sour which I was due sole luck with because when I did the other half of the pack I got 4 males.

I've found great crumbled lime phenos a couple of times before hopefully I'll find another this time. I've ran lots of other karma strains in the past (sweets, zowhaa, crumbled lime, sour power og and sour d stand out) always found something decent hopefully will be the same with these signs are good. They all look healthy and strong. Also in the tent is stuff from litfarms and compound genetics.

I'm just hoping for an easy run to the finish and no Herms.

Anyone with info/experience of these strains please chime in. I'll try and add some pics asap.

stiff

Veteran
That sounds like a mean line up. I'm jealous... I also liked the sour power og and the sweets. My friends told me that the Bon Bon was devastatingly strong. Good night medicine!
I wish you good luck with it and pull up a chair to watch the show!!
Cheers, stiff

copperfacedave

That sounds like a mean line up. I'm jealous... I also liked the sour power og and the sweets. My friends told me that the Bon Bon was devastatingly strong. Good night medicine!
I wish you good luck with it and pull up a chair to watch the show!!
Cheers, stiff
Thanks for info.
Welcome along.

copperfacedave

IMG_20240326_173339_HDR.jpg

2 sherb biker sharing a pot. I really like the structure on both these plants.

copperfacedave

7 weeks in today I culled 1 of the crumbled limes I don't have great structure killed I couple of plants from other breeder to will give the rest room to finish of nice hopefully. The sherb bikers don't look that great at the moment will see how they come on. The 2 bonbons look one smells unbelievable a mixture of pva glue and petrol looking forward to that finishing. The 4 shipera sours look great there in the corner so awkward to get and good smell of 1 shorter Pheno looks like it yields well and will finish in 9 weeks, the other 3 are taller look good yielders but longer flower's. Prob won't get anymore pics till there ready to prune.

I've got a pack of banger glue to go through if I don't find anything in this hunt. Hopefully I find something good in this run and I'll save these till next year:

Banger Glue is the second strain created within Little Chief Collabs collection.

Genetics: Headbanger x Original Glue (GG4)
Type: Indica / Sativa
Flowering Time: 63 - 70 days
Yield: High

kro-magnon

Veteran
Both bonbons are great smelling like petrol with pva glue. Both look yielders one smells much stronger than the other.

View attachment 18989630
I didn't expect the Bon Bon to be smelling of glue and petrol, I thought they were sweet smelling plants, that's funny you got 2 of them with this terpenes profile.
The Crumbled Lime you have cut at day 50 looks good and it's nice to have a fast blooming plant.

copperfacedave

I didn't expect the Bon Bon to be smelling of glue and petrol, I thought they were sweet smelling plants, that's funny you got 2 of them with this terpenes profile.
The Crumbled Lime you have cut at day 50 looks good and it's nice to have a fast blooming plant.
One of the bonbons does have a fruity back note to it the others straight fuel. I've not seen much info about bonbon so didn't know what to expect. I think I'll be keeping the fuelier one around for a while.

The last crumbled lime pics at 9 weeks it didn't put much size on in the last couple of week. It does look really good just no much smell at the moment and the smell it does have is more orange than lime, hopefully changes once dry.

I've had much bigger and smeller crumbled lime phenos in the past one was a keeper for over 5 years looked done at week 7(always gave it at least 8) smelled sour and limey. Some great plants in those packs.

I might give the sherb biker another shot later in the year the 2 I did this time didn't make the cut both low yielders one doesn't really smell Ones great looking bud though green with purple running through it.

Latest posts

Latest posts