What's new

OMG I ruined everything.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Your oil is more than likely decarboxylated and all your lighter terpenes were lost in the snooze purge. Eat it with a 1:1 ratio of organic coconut oil, mix over low heat until the two have formed a homogeneous mixture. Now use a oral syringe to fill 00 capsules with .2 of the mixture each, these capsules weigh .1 empty. I love to eat decarboxylated oil, gets you extremely medicated and usually too medicated becausethe capsules are easy to pop a few to many than eating brownies or baked goods.

Nice.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your wasting oil by eating it if it's not fully decarboxylated. Since you don't know how decarbed it is, I suggest heating at 250F until the bubbles slow or stop, and then cooling quickly.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/decarboxylation/

Any double boiler setup with vegetable oil between the two pans will do. I use a little Turkish coffee pot directly on a gas stove top burner set at low,

Attachments

• 004A.jpg
    004A.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 007A.jpg
    007A.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5

BigSteve

I'll definitely consider what Midwest Gypsy says. I'm gonna be gone for a few days. Then I'll figure out what to do with it.

Hopefully people check this out and confirm/deny and/or give more information. It's a sad sight seeing the honey oil reduced to this. . .crap.

The stuff is fairly easy to deal with as is. I could make balls of it and throw them in capsules easy. Would boiling it with the oil cause a massive benefit? It's decarbed I'm sure. I don't know the science of this stuff so I just kind of, grow in the dark.

Thanks.

BigSteve

This stuff will not bubble anymore. I was originally heating it at probably 140-150 when there was water in the pot. But after that I'm sure it was 250+ It won't bubble at all. It's done for. It probably vaped half of the shit in to the air it was so hot. It smelled like somebody was vaping in my house. That's what drew my attention. My volcano was off.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double check it no longer bubbles at 250F, if it does you didn't ruin it, it'll be great orally. Decarbed oil looses it's potency fast, use it up or refrigerate/freeze it.

Latest posts

Latest posts