What's new

OMG drug test and physical together?

The hand warmers I have say maximum temperature may reach 158 degrees!!!! My friend used his whiziantor with heat packs and said his were fine with just the heat form his body.

But I have a heating pack that came with the whiz with Japanese writing all over that doesn't get as hot as the hot hands 2 brand.

Chief

Relax no one there is out to get ya. urine samples are just another multi billion dollar business.

Take the pro cations to make you feel comfortable and be happy about your new job.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you warm it to a hundred degrees and keep it right next to your skin in a jock it will stay body temp no problem. Wear some underwear over the jock. If you use a baseball jock its got room for a cup and should be able to put everything you need right in there.

Justin_Credible

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary....
Veteran
ther is another thread with people discusing these problems.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180730

just stick the synthetic urine in your pocket or somewhere he aint going
to look because they aint going to be looking over your shoulder.
last time i done a doctors one they do the physical first then get you to pee in the cup
but they may swap.

:laughing:
Maybe I am just too stoned right now...but god I love this site. Honestly, if I had this site when I was younger...probably would have a different job? :chin:
Anyway, sorry for being off topic...actually i will stay on topic. Formula 420 worked rather well for a friend of mine. 24 hrs b4 going in....it is a masker (I think is what that term is called). It does not clean u out but masks the thc for common job like drug tests. Won't work well for gov type shit.:tiphat:

I PASSED! LOL So much bugging out yesterday and it was so easy! Just some young cute Spanish girl that I can tell gets grossed out by seeing piss every day. They did a sight and vision test and in between test I told her I had to take a dump and bam whizinator in pocket. Followed by a normal nut grabbin physical!

Thanks everyone!

Relax no one there is out to get ya. urine samples are just another multi billion dollar business.

Take the pro cations to make you feel comfortable and be happy about your new job.

^^^^So true

Yup things went great. What Chief say here is exactly right and what I was thinking of while I was waiting in the lobby.

S

sparkjumper

If it hasnt been said already I would just tell him I cannot pee,not even a little.They have to say OK come on back,what else could they do?Then you strap on your hollow dildo and proceed to get penis envy..

Latest posts

Latest posts