What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

love all those pics

curious to kno if those aroma transitioned to taste

ive always had an interest in the line becaz of the incense trait but more soo the recent past ive this line to be soo special

thx to ACE/dubi/ and all for preservation of this line

1luvbigherb

Thanks bigherb. I'll let you know about taste in a month or two. I intend to give her a nice long cure. I've read many of your posts and know your love of the church incense flavors from New York Piff. Not sure how this one will taste, other than she should be special. Peace.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello people,

That description totally inspired me to show an OTH cross I grew on 08-09 ending with the first autumn colds here in southamerican terrace.

:smoke:

Hello Kayaman,

Truely impressive sativa, structure and flowering traits... looks more on the african side ... but the incensey aromas comes from the haze! Im glad you enjoyed her and thanks for keep alive mano negra's work!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Dubi, ACE much respect. Will you guys ever try to isolate the purple pheno of the Old Timer's Haze in seed form? I remember hearing about this a while back but I guess it was never pursued. Would definitely bring ALOT more people on board to grow it out because they wouldn't give a crap about the flower time if they KNOW they'll get that purple kill from one pack of seeds. What ya think?

Thanks Gerardbutler79,

We have had a few problems (robberies) past 2 years with oldtimer's haze reproductions and others ... if everything goes as planned, oldtimer's haze (purple haze pheno) will be available for early 2012.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ur Humbl Nr8tor

love all those pics

curious to kno if those aroma transitioned to taste

ive always had an interest in the line becaz of the incense trait but more soo the recent past ive this line to be soo special

thx to ACE/dubi/ and all for preservation of this line
1luvbigherb

Hello bigherb,

Oldtimer's haze is one of the hardest strains to cure correctly so the taste is expressed to the max, it needs a good and long curing process.

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello Kayaman,

Truely impressive sativa, structure and flowering traits... looks more on the african side ... but the incensey aromas comes from the haze! Im glad you enjoyed her and thanks for keep alive mano negra's work!

My pleasure dubi, stay cool and thanks again :tiphat:
Here's a cured top of that season, same plant, but cured for 9 months at that time, I smoked this quite some time ago now.. :cool:
picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks Gerardbutler79,

We have had a few problems (robberies) past 2 years with oldtimer's haze reproductions and others ... if everything goes as planned, oldtimer's haze (purple haze pheno) will be available for early 2012.

I would be thrilled to get a couple of packs next year to add to my collection. Wishing you the best!

B

bonecarver_OG

Thanks Gerardbutler79,

sorry to hear about the robberies. must have been horrible!

inquest

Especially in a modern society I consider theivery to be among the lowest of the low, dispicable acts. I mean really, seeds and pot are not that expensive!!! And if it was a genetics hiest, Dubi SELLS his genes! Man, I just dont get some people....

Sorry to hear of the ordeals, Dubi. Sending some good vibe your way, man.

bigherb

Veteran
Hello bigherb,

Oldtimer's haze is one of the hardest strains to cure correctly so the taste is expressed to the max, it needs a good and long curing process.

Sup dubi

Great to hear from you ,Thx for the input .

Best vibez sorry to hear bout the issue,I hope that nicense om #6 or whichever it may be is still around .I look forward to some future Ot haze releases

Best wishes

ur Humbl

I look forward to the reports

Best wishes with the currents runs

im lookin for my church again this season

1luvbigherb

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Outdoor Clone of the last OTH1 coming to an end. 20 weeks 12/12 (10 indoor/10 outdoor). Finally getting some amber on a few buds. She's throwing new pistils now that spring is here, but I will most likely take her in the next week as some of the bracts are beginning to yellow. Same slightly fruity, spicy, floral, metallic smell as the first round. As you can see, she really does have a nice resin coverage. First two, an upper cola. Close ups with the blue pin are of a lower stem.

The two new Ace 3 x 6 babies are looking good. I like the vigor in them out of the gate...More pics in a week or two.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
UHN cant wait to hear your oldtimer's haze smoke report!
Congrats on the pure haze harvest! :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
UHN cant wait to hear your oldtimer's haze smoke report!
Congrats on the pure haze harvest! :)

Dubi,

I'm close to a smoke report on the Mother crop of this clone. As for the clone, I took her recently and she is drying now. Here are pics at the end...

Here are the 3 x 6's from a week ago.

Regards,

sativorro

wenas !!

first, sorry for my inglish, is very bad.

i put some photos of othaze from ace seeds, grow 2 years ago...
high % of female (100% of 5 plants)
there is a few history of my othaze... i used a nepal male for make a few seeds for test.

a very very resistant plant, there was snow 2 weeks before the cut.

the effect is very hustler, not same that you go high

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

un saludo, sativorro

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here are some pictures of the current Old Timer Hazes.
Group photo;
Old Timer Haze 1 x 6 clone;
OTH 3 x 6 #1,
OTH 3 x 6 #2,
3 x 6 #2 Fasciated stem

The stems of both 3 x 6 show full glandular trichome production. #2 looks like it would prefer to grow like a vine - outward.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent UHN! :)

I like a lot how you are vegging your new oldtimer's haze plants and clones, waiting for your smoking report!! ;) Have a great weekend.

Here are some pictures of the current Old Timer Hazes.
Group photo
The stems of both 3 x 6 show full glandular trichome production. #2 looks like it would prefer to grow like a vine - outward.