What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

patolunga2

ahhh raco!! qwack!! qwack!!

great low branches!! just hope some of mine get close to that!! you always amaze me with your skills!! :bow: :jump: is great to have you around!

:rasta: here one of them is starting to make some nice buds!! it pass over a little stress ..rootbound...but this make the internodes really close each other :) ... now is directly to ground and recovering really fast!! soon i will pic it :)

have a great time everyone!!

patolunga. :rasta:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bone,
Hope you take better pics of this purp...:wink:
You light the joint,and with the first volutes (of the smoke) ...
...you just know... :rasta:
DSCN5703.jpg

patolunga2

nice top raco! wow looks like purple haze :headbange ejjeeje

hope mine turns to be so nice looking like yours!!

how about the high raco!! qwack! :jump:

my haze close-up!!

happy growing my friends!!

buenos humos!

patolunga! :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Raco,

please, post a haze smoke report after a bit of drying and curing. :rasta:

pato, your haze female is looking real resinous for early flowering! Looks like they are enjoying your climate. I can see a seed! :smile: ehhehehe Happy hazy experiments!

Best wishes. dubi

im dying to get to tese. i plan to separate the green and purple pheno's and do 2 seperate open pollenations, one all green pheno's and one all purple pheno's and hopefully inbreeding a couple gens from there so far i got 2 packs of the 3f x6m and 2 packs of the 1f x 6m. should find a good bit of each to playwith in there

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be patient guys :headbange
I harvested the last branches and the top yesterday...the house smells spicy... :rasta:

oic. glad i got some of the 1fx6m too thento go with the 3fx6m, hoping i get enough cash to order some of the other lines before they are gone again too

Kenny Lingus

Ahhhh, finally a sealed ACE catalog with OTH 12f x 6m in my hands...

Wish I understood Spanish...

Pssst Dubi! Is there an ACE outlet in Barcelona or maybe good shops for us guys down there?

Might go there in a short while you see...

Kenny Lingus

I don't know if I'll be able to sprout these in the first weeks, but I'm very eager now. Gotta run out of here and get my room cleaned up and set for some large ladies first.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Kenny Lingus said:
Ahhhh, finally a sealed ACE catalog with OTH 12f x 6m in my hands...

Wish I understood Spanish...

Pssst Dubi! Is there an ACE outlet in Barcelona or maybe good shops for us guys down there?

Might go there in a short while you see...

Good day Kenny Lingus,

Im glad you got what you were looking for :wink: They are probably sealed in our old spanish catalogue, but seeds have less than one year. We have new envelopes and catalogues ready for spring, english version will be ready for late March.

Matrix Grow Shop distributes our seeds in Barcelona. They are honest and friendly people.

Best wishes. dubi

rodwal

Hello old friend

Hello old friend

just passing thru and thought I would stop in and say HI :wave: as usual you and your team are doing excellent work