What's new

Oldtimer's Haze x Meao Thai F3

Texan

Wow man, that looks so mouth watering.

The buds looks so thin and wispy (in a good way) and are really showing off their Sativa side.

Thanks for sharing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful 2st4this :)

I'm glad you had the chance to lower down the photoperiod to 11/13, it will help to increase flower density and to stop the stretching, hopefully also to lower down flowering time a bit. Did you finally pollinate them ? ;) Best regards!

2st4this

thanks dubi
no its sensimilla at the moment,
i would pollinate them if i pollinate the chinese yunnan after christmas or in the early new year.

i had to kick a purple haze thai plant because they had produce 4 big bananas on the top
this is the first time that i found a hermi in your genetic.

2st4this

thank you yalley kush!

here are pictures from day 104
the last weeks they have had bad conditions and sometimes it was very cold, deepest was 6,5 °C in the night but tropical oldtimerhaze thai still flower.
its not easy to keept them healthy in this climate because there are so many factors that makes thinks difficult.
they need very less water in this cold, had some lockout and overfeeding problems.

GreenHaze Thai 1
picture.php

GreenHaze Thai 2
picture.php

GreenHaze Thai 3
picture.php

picture.php

GreenHaze Thai 4
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi 2st4this,

They are flowering quite good despite the lower temps in the room, as you have experienced they can easily lockout and stop to drink water in this conditions.

I'm glad your haze thai parental plants are finally getting some nice colors this round :) As we commented a few months ago in person, oldtimer's haze and the purple haze thai needs low temps to show colors indoors with artificial light, outdoors the colors come easily in autumn. Best vibes!

2st4this

thank you yesum!

hi dubi,
yes they need the cold to get pretty colored.
they work nice for this climate.
some build bananas too but the strain is very hermi resistent
i thinking about harvest some plants the next 2 weeks.

regards

Latest posts

Latest posts