What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OldTimer's Haze Purple Selection

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, how are you?

I bring you a variety that many of you will know. Old Timer's Haze!

Oldtimer's Haze is a very old variety from the late UK breeder and collector Oldtimer1. He received these seeds from travelers who passed by his house doing the hippietrail in the 70s.

Through genetic tests and appearance, Oldtimer's Haze is related to ancient varieties already lost from Colombia such as Colombian Gold or Punto Rojo.

OldTimer's Haze Purple Selection comes from a large selection of seeds.

A friend gave me some seeds from a reproduction he made years ago of the first packets that Ace Seeds sold and a search was also carried out on some packets of Oldtimer's Haze seeds from 2018.

This is a selection of the best purple genotype. This genotype has it all! Lots of resin, an incredible smell of spices, incense, berries.... A wilder structure than the green phenotypes and an even longer flowering period.

This genotype was used with the best OTH males in open pollination.

Flowering time 18-20 weeks.

It is one of my favorite varieties
:dance013:

Attachments

• 3999703413.jpg
    3999703413.jpg
    902 KB · Views: 110
  • 3999739773.jpg
    3999739773.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 3999732089.jpg
    3999732089.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 3999743768.jpg
    3999743768.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 3999743778.jpg
    3999743778.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 109

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello, how are you?

I bring you a variety that many of you will know. Old Timer's Haze!

Oldtimer's Haze is a very old variety from the late UK breeder and collector Oldtimer1. He received these seeds from travelers who passed by his house doing the hippietrail in the 70s.

Through genetic tests and appearance, Oldtimer's Haze is related to ancient varieties already lost from Colombia such as Colombian Gold or Punto Rojo.

OldTimer's Haze Purple Selection comes from a large selection of seeds.

A friend gave me some seeds from a reproduction he made years ago of the first packets that Ace Seeds sold and a search was also carried out on some packets of Oldtimer's Haze seeds from 2018.

This is a selection of the best purple genotype. This genotype has it all! Lots of resin, an incredible smell of spices, incense, berries.... A wilder structure than the green phenotypes and an even longer flowering period.

This genotype was used with the best OTH males in open pollination.

Flowering time 18-20 weeks.

It is one of my favorite varieties
:dance013:
Very potent strain. She is pretty and very sensitive to the growing environment too. Probably best for experienced growers and not for beginners. Thanks for the post.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Very potent strain. She is pretty and very sensitive to the growing environment too. Probably best for experienced growers and not for beginners. Thanks for the post.
Hello friend, as you say, it is recommended especially for experienced people.

Above all, you have to be patient, be attentive to feeding since it has a long flowering period and control the size.

It is easier to grow it outdoors than indoors.

A big pot and you forget it haha

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, it must be a mistake by Mandala Seeds, this variety has a lower % THC as you say.

Although I don't really like to talk about % because it varies depending on the plant, the crop, the moment of cutting, drying, curing...

endgegner

Hello, it must be a mistake by Mandala Seeds, this variety has a lower % THC as you say.

Although I don't really like to talk about % because it varies depending on the plant, the crop, the moment of cutting, drying, curing...

I agree, the THC will depend on the environment. But some people like me look for low THC and no CBD sativas. Therefore I am happy with a brief value. For example the Ethiopian from ACE Seeds says 6-12%.

hanfiking

Hey everyone, I put about 30 "F26 M9" purple haze seeds into wet
cloth this year. I'll keep about 6 of the best ones. I never crossed
them with anything since I got the first batch in 2010. I only kept
the best ones every grow. I'm going to let them reach their full
potential this year.