What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer Haze in the Dog's Life style

rindindoo

Hi all!
20 days 12\12, 48 days 10\14

I noticed the asymmetrical development of the shoots, the left side is under a lamp of higher power and less time of use than the lamp on the right side, and this is noticeable in the development of the shoots. I am sure that these lamps have already exhausted their service life; they are at least 4 years old of intensive work.
So
full

Left branch under 50 watt
full

Right branch under 40 watt
full

rindindoo

Hi icmagers!
It's hard to believe, but the stooped dog is 100 days old (20 days 12/12 and 80 days 10/14)! Let's congratulate the happy centenarian!

full

full
full

The left side, which is under the old and weak light bulb
full

Center
full

Despite all the sorrows of a dog's life, she rejoices and makes me happy! Starting from day 64 (10\14) I discovered that our bitch is doing beauty, she is becoming Purple Haze!
full

full
full

This is what the lower level buds look like, it seems to me that they are already ready.
I think that you can already turn on the final lighting mode 9\15 and wait... how long? how much will it take!
full

On some I found single nanners. Damn, this is a dog's life.
full

I'm so glad my reproduction Oldtimers Haze seeds contain Purple Haze! I'd like to try the smoke soon, I'm looking forward to being on a dreamy high on a beautiful summer day, yum-yum and woof-woof!

rindindoo

Hello!
So the harvest took place on day 133!
(20 days - 12/12, 80 days - 10/14, 33 days - 9\15)

full

Left-
full

right-
full

center-
full

It's amazing how great this dog's desire to live is. she was still putting out single pistils, probably in the hope of catching pollen and extending her days on this planet gone crazy, but the gardener was determined to harvest.
full

Budssss
full

full

full

You can see some amber trichomes in this photo, mmm yum yum.
I'm not looking for amber trichomes, it's already a degraded resin, as far as I remember, in such a resin the THC breaks down into CBN, it's not as psychoactive and affects the body more than the mind, but it works as a signal and loudly says - hey dude, don't miss the harvest!
full

It is dried in the same box where it grew, at room temperature ~15-17 C and fairly high relative humidity, I have nothing to measure it with, I just know that the humidity in my climate is always high. When it dries, I'll be sure to smoke a few joints before sending it off for a long cure.
See you in the test smoke!
full

rindindoo

What a beautiful fall fade. Bravo!

Are those bananas in the far left?

Looking forward to seeing how they look after the dry!
Thank's man! Yes, these are bananas, at first they were single, but towards the end of flowering they became more numerous and denser. I carefully pulled them out with tweezers so that she would not self-pollinate. I'll take a photo of the dry buds and show you.