What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

oldmaninbc...this crop finished up about a week ago.

oldmaninbc

Had some problems with hermis. I have 2 hernias and it is difficult moving heavy pots around. The hermi did some seeding before I found
1713219645427.jpeg
1713219598453.jpeg

Attachments

• 1713219521264.jpeg
    1713219521264.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 12

oldmaninbc

Nice and frosty! Good job :)
Thanks for the kind comment. Hopefully my medical needs due to chronic pain and a roller coaster emotional ride are tempered by the frost.
This grow was more difficult because of two hernias and bending over makes it hard for me to breath because of my lung disorders. I didn't get to trim of lower branches and lollipop the stems.

After trimming today I was hoping to put a few photos up in the gardening section. I wanted to show you this small Japanese Garden that I like to visit for emotional comfort. It's not as flashy as some visitor gardens I have seen in my province but I find it extremely relaxing and it's a great place to have lunch. It's also adjacent to public parks and a lake.