What's new

Oldbootz' perpetual microgrow

Masterlow

Dam man.. nice harvest.. i'm sure you're enjoying it.. errrr.. enjoyed.. lol
My phone smashed so give me a call so i got your number again..
That swaz is looking awesome.. maybe you'll have some of that left over for your visit.. lol
Later mate

oldbootz

Veteran
jack herer that i kept was male, so was the AMS... at least now i can do some crosses :)

going to cross SK#1 with the jack herer. i also got 3 seeds so far from the swazi, i think some of the pollen from the hermi skunk #1 that i pulled out got to the bud.

oldbootz

Veteran
some new pics

jack herer male, i pollinated the skunk #1 with some of this plant

snow white mom, my oldest plant

new white russian mom

new mazar x masterkush mom

some dry swazi bud

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Great work man, that snow white looks so perfectly bushy. Did you work out your leaf yellowing? I never really came to any solid conclusions about mine. But through all my panicking and applying this and that, it seems to have slowed the problem. I suspect it was the epsom helping but can't say for sure. Keep on truckin' :smoke:

oldbootz

Veteran
i think my problem was under-watering combined with a small magnesium deficiency. coz i gave them all the nutrients they needed but the plants kept on showing problems until i started keeping them more wet. i've been quite distracted lately and have been neglecting my girls a bit :)

oldbootz

Veteran
delicate little pollen flowers from the male jack herer

and here is the skunk #1 looking pretty good and rock hard

peace
OB

oldbootz

Veteran
some new pics going up

snow white clone (indy leaning) with some nice bushyness going on

heres the pure masterkush 2-3 weeks left

and here is the chocolate. this plant has very nice vigor, takes long to show sex, makes abnormally large leaves :)

Masterlow

hahaha.. i see what you mean about that chocolate.. looks like you need to reign that biatch in.. and that masterkush is looking good man, got anymore of those beans? if you do, drop one or two my way when i get the pure and BB and such to you. Which will be next week! i will finnally do it, i swear..

oldbootz

Veteran
i think i have 3 pure masterkush beans left and about 5 masterkush x mazar left. IMO the MK x MZ is much more frosty but the pure MK gives you that feeling that you just cant smoke anymore of the joint you're toking on and you kind of HAVE to put it down lol. MK x MZ yields more weight and has tight internodes with no stem showing through the floral clusters whereas the pure MK is very stretchy for a full indica strain and the buds are not the biggest. They are both worth growing though :)

Latest posts

Latest posts