What's new

OLD SOUL & Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem

I Care

Finally got the yard stick in there. It’s another freebie. Grew up with one of these in garage and still think these are the coolest yard sticks ever.

17 days
IMG_1591.jpeg

I turned the light up one click from 50%.

Will wait to see if increased light helps or hurdles.

Thinking to flood the GKMxDOC on the right and check run off because it doesn’t seem right lowering its leaves like that. Good healthy root came down to show off it’s stuff
@CharlesU Farley, I see why you’re preaching air pots.
IMG_1593.jpeg

I Care

PH report. Well it comes out in the mid 4s and goes in in the mid 6s -according to the meter. I even flushed 3 gallons of water through the GKMxDOC for looking so stressed, meter was reading run off in the mid 4s for the entire attempted flush.

I discovered that Grow Big 6-4-4 and calmag 1-0-0 do not contain all the acid of some other bottle nutrients. Used together they brings water to 6.5. Added up to about 100ppm added from cal mag and 400ppm added from the grow big.

I’ll be getting up on the highway next week, have to travel a long way, heading for fresh biocanna.

I Care

I just boosted the light to 100% before lights off. Light gets pretty warm like that so it’s back down a notch. Im going to try to leave it and see if it’ll be okay til the next watering. I’ve had happier plants in the past, and happier plants in veg right now. Full spectrum LED is definitely a challenge, I intend on getting some BioFlores next week, maybe that’ll help the situation.

Edit: whoops, almost forgot photos

They’re halfway up the yard stick.
IMG_1648.jpeg
IMG_1652.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1649.jpeg
    IMG_1649.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1651.jpeg
    IMG_1651.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

I Care

I can use jacks tomato and just see what happens. It’s kinda the same NPK as bioflores, I’ve got it in my hands and has micros. Just sure if it’s a bad choice of throwing away the mycos to use synthetic water soluble as anything more than a foliar feed.

Thinking about it, going to prep some jacks tomato foliar feed in a spray bottle after some quick research on recommended PPM levels for foliage sprays.

Latest posts

Latest posts