What's new

Old Sog's SSH

RockinRobot

Here we go again. Starting new grow of an old favorite. Super Silver Haze from Old Sog's seeds.

Started 6/20/2022 in paper towels.

20220704_173315~2.jpg
20220705_094345~2.jpg

stiff

Veteran
That sounds super exciting, may i ask where this cut came from/ or even still circles around? Does it have all the SSH flavor and effects?
Damn...i already want one 🤣
Edit: i just realised they're from seed, will u be making more seeds or just grow them

RockinRobot

I'll just grow them out and keep a mother from the best one. I received 6 seeds and as you can see I got 100% germination and growing well so far. The first picture was the package the seeds arrived in.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
That sounds super exciting, may i ask where this cut came from/ or even still circles around? Does it have all the SSH flavor and effects?
Damn...i already want one 🤣
Edit: i just realised they're from seed, will u be making more seeds or just grow them
Thinking I saw where he will be making more of these, I know he has Super Silver Silver Haze in stock, Athen Silver Haze x OldSog SSH(r)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
WTF, wonder if those got packed wrong. I will send him a message myself and ask what the hell could have happened. That really sucks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Ok, wasn’t even a few hours and I heard back from Dirty Old Sog and he really apologizes for this mishap. Only thing he can think of is that they got packaged wrong. He had SSH x NL5Skunk at the same time so likely that’s what you have.
Stand up guy behind his work, gonna make it right for sure. Shit happens, he explained, he apologized, he is going to make up for it so that says a lot for his character.
I’ll shoot you a pm @RockinRobot

RockinRobot

Well I didn't keep up with pics on this grow since I only had 2 Females out of my 6 original plants. However they finished in 11 weeks with a little over 2 zips per plant of nice tight nuggets. 4.75 zips total. They give a really nice cerebral buzz.

I have 8 more currently vegging along with 4 of an unknown strain that has been good to me.

alpo

the description says 8-week and you flowered in 11? It sounded like that is why he picked that cut. hows it smoke compares to other SSH.

RockinRobot

the description says 8-week and you flowered in 11? It sounded like that is why he picked that cut. hows it smoke compares to other SSH.
Well apparently they were not the correct seeds in the package as they were supposed to be fem yet I had 4 pure males. Old Sog reported that these were most likely SSHxNSLSkunk.

Can't really compare to other SSH as has been way too long since I was able to smoke SSH to compare to.

Latest posts

Latest posts